A "Google Adwords Qualified Co."?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I'm getting bugged by several SEO companies...the latest was a slick salesguy I met at a Starbucks recently...he said they will give me a "constant presence on the sponsored sections first page"...I said isn't this pay per click? He said because they are an "Adwords Qualified Co." with Google, therefore I will have constant presence on the sponsored side....this is probably bullshit sales stuff like usual, am I wrong? Thanks, Bill

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Adword Quailfied is a certification given to pay per click providers.

I think the only way they could say it is not pay per click (after all it is Adwords)is if they are charging you a monthly fee that covers more that the pay per click costs.

They can't do it for free!

BS would likely cover it.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
thanks Dave...I'm not savy with this stuff, but there are some bigtime vultures out there selling/pushing this stuff. The ex yellowpage snakes are now selling SEO. This guy was a gem...." his company was the best"..."everybody else was #2"..."they're so good you have to do a year long contract because Google requires them to have 1 year contracts because they are adwords qualified"...blah...blah...blah

G

GroutGuy

We would all be doing better if we had as many customers calling, as SEO people calling. Not only is it annoying, but most liklely they clicked on my adword just to get my phone number. They always start by saying "can I speak to the person that handles your adwords" or "how's service magic working for you". Go pound sand!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, anyone who clicks a paid ad to try to sell them something is a scum bum for sure.

You can find them there and then click on the organic at least....I would imagine most would do that...but who knows.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
i hate those call "we can get you on google". I get at least 3 a day it realy pissis me off. Be aware of Outrank i treid them they did nothing. i spent $200 bucks to find out they where not doing anything for me lol. I also tried a email marketing company called email-list.com, they are crooks took my dough and totaly nothing, tring to get rid these guys is like getting rid of lice. those guys kept charging my cc without my permission. like you said dont use anyone who calls you. i just signed up with Brian at www.Networkhomeservices.com he answered today, sunday, thats good. It looks like a good program so far. Said he would go over all my online stuff and advice and work on my placement. I will keep you guys posted.

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
here is an update on my new buddy Brian at www.Networkhomeservices.com. like i said called him Sunday morning before church. Guy has already done my video, webpage, got me on first page of Google in my area and is kicking a**. I have never seen this kind of service. Way to go Brian.

safeclean

Yes I agree we get the calls here in Australia as well, 3 a week normally. They now try and tell you that they buy keywords at wholesale prices and garantee you 4th or 6th postion.

The only reason they can give you 4th position not 1st is because there wholesale price when they purchased is still the same but as we know with Google adwords that keyword has gone thru the roof so there days a numbered.

I have had this one company from the USA hassle the crap out of me they tell me for only $15,000 a month for the magical keyword Carpet Cleaning you can have 6th position Australia wide. I kindly played there game and as they thought they had a sale he passed me onto there surpervisor once that guy got the hint I was pulling there chain he hung up on me.

These criminals still call me once a week they do not even remember who we are and start their crap again, I than play the game and now they call me to abuse me, you would think they would get the hint.

Craig

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
I will start off by saying that i have not received much results with any of those guys that call you and promise front page placing. I do not work for nor am i affiliated with www.NetworkHomeServices.com. I am just amazed at how fast these guys got me on the front page of google and the other search engines. I have been crawling up on the first page of the searhes and now and almost at the top. Thanks Brian great job. Give these guys a call you will be impressed. And by the way you will be totaly surprised how fairly priced the service is.

cleanway

There is no logic behind an adwords company being given the privilege to rank top unless the company prices the bids high too. I guess you are being misguided.

racebum

you know what bugs me about the SEO guys that call? besides the fact that i know more than everyone that's called me? it's that they don't even do it correctly. the overwhelming majority of SEO outfits are scams. there are a couple of good ways to determine what you're getting though. the first has already been mentioned. if they are calling you there's a 95% chance they either have no clue what they are doing or are overpriced. i'm not going to give away how i rank sites in the post but i will give you some VERY solid advice, here it is: SEO is tangible, measurable and actually labor intensive. there are no black hat....actually, i take that back, there ARE black hat techniques that work but often for a limited period of time. i'm getting off track though since the telemarketers i get don't even black hat right. anyway, back to what i was saying. SEO is measurable.

remember, MEASURABLE ! if you hire a place you need to know exactly what they are doing for the money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom