A high performance portable I would actually use

I have been thinking about using a portable on a lot of my jobs especially on really big homes that are spread out. I looked at several machines and must admit the Mytee M5 looks to be the best.

140 pounds - That is not light but I think it could easily be slid into a trailer or suv plus it has big wheels
auto pump out and auto fill
11" hg
230 cfm
It runs on two 15 amp cords.
500 psi
runs a two inch truckmount wand.

I need a portable so bad. Most of my customers could care less what I clean with. I don't need a 90k machine. I think I am going to buy one and have it for anyone that calls me from a high rise condo etc which I can't do now. The machine is obviously powerful enough to run 75-100 ft of hose without skipping a beat so I would never have to take it up a flight of stairs. I paid 1800 for my last portable before trading it in and to get all of that in a machine for 2499 to me is a deal. Also since the machine has auto fill you could use a hydro force and ditch the pump up sprayers and just hook into the hot water. Yes I think having a few of these in trailers with quality employees could do wonders.

Anyone that uses the bently wand what is your experience with it? I would like to demo one. Maybe I will at MF6.

C

Cleanit

I own a mytee and a Cross American Recoil 3xps.
I do a lot high end high rises also and the recoil does well and only wieghs about 90ib.
Hope this helps.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It would also be nice to carry one in your van in case your TM puked in the middle of a job. My WM costs $7.00 per hour in gas to operate (at $3.50/gal) so if I used it for 357 hours it would pay for itself. It's just getting that 140 lb. beast off the truck and into the house by myself that would be the limiting factor, especially when my back is having one of it's "episodes."

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
So, instead of a "portable" that weighs 100-200 lbs., how about the SAVAGE electric truckmount, minus the LP heater, as a take-in system?

Each module is less than 50 lbs. (vac tank/APO - 42 lbs — high pressure system - 24 lbs.), and they easily sit on a 2 wheel dolly for transport (http://www.savage-1.com/imagepage.htm - scroll to the bottom of the page).

I've sold them this way (with inline electric heater), to be used as a portable. No fresh water tank to empty, auto-feed, APO, single 15 amp cord except for the inline heater, and it will be 50' from your wand while cleaning.

All 2" fittings, 2" vac hose, direct mount vacuum motor, 2" high-flow truckmount wand if you want one, a chemical feed system, and very user friendly.

No unloading/loading ramp required.

Our system design makes this the only system you can run from the van, or take inside, that gives YOU, the cleaner, many choices along the way for setup by using completely separate system modules.

See it at Mike6Fest.

John Watson

A couple of months ago I had a chance to use a Mitey unit that greenie modified. The only problem I had was no metering system installed for control of the rinse or cleaning agent run through the pump and the auto fill system. I also understand it is avalable. In my almost 30 years it was the first time to run a portable with such outstanding features and preformance and with a 75 foot run. Ernie G who owns the machines was well pleased to see how the machines worked in a situation where it got hot hot water all the time. through the auto fill system. If I ever get rid of my Jem, I will be thinking and looking hard at this machine to replace it for the type of work we do.

Bjorn

Hell I'll make what ever you want you just have to give me enough money

how about a portable with an ipod station and built in expreso maker too btw it will under 50 pounds

hey guys Ford did this with a car model they had in the 50s they put everything on it that everyone wanted

you know the name of this car?

it's an Edsel

did they sell like hot cakes

NO

Name
John LaBarbera
Odin said:
Hell I'll make what ever you want you just have to give me enough money

how about a portable with an ipod station and built in expreso maker too btw it will under 50 pounds

hey guys Ford did this with a car model they had in the 50s they put everything on it that everyone wanted

you know the name of this car?

Never liked the looks of the Edsel. I was more into the '57 Chevy. But I would enjoy the expresso maker.

it's an Edsel

did they sell like hot cakes

NO

G

I would like something to keep my tea warm while cleaning and maybe a Lcd screen so to watch my favorite bollywood films

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom