A List of Previous Mikey's Fest Locations

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I tried to do a search but this way seems easier. So list it if you can please. Any idea if you're gonna plan something near NY in the future. Thanks!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What's neutral Billy? I thought Mike said they were all around the same that's why he chose to keep it home this year.

I really liked Nashville as far as location, downtown was awesome. However this fest sure seems to have pulled in a great lineup of speakers and attendees. :headbang:

Reactions: BLewis

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The first ones were the best location. It's good to see MF returning to its roots. It's MikeFest and it ought to be in Mike's backyard.

In fact, Santa Cruz, San Fran, Napa, the Redwoods, and the Cali coast make an excursion to attend MF in Santa Cruz the BEST location possible IMHO.

Been to Nashville, wasn't impressed. And I really don't like Vegas!

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The first ones were the best location. It's good to see MF returning to its roots. It's MikeFest and it ought to be in Mike's backyard.

In fact, Santa Cruz, San Fran, Napa, the Redwoods, and the Cali coast make an excursion to attend MF in Santa Cruz the BEST location possible IMHO.

Been to Nashville, wasn't impressed. And I really don't like Vegas!

He has a solid point. The Historical Roots of it.

Aside from that, I'd take Nash over Las anyday. Vegas is Poison, Devils playground and I won't go back.

Sent from my RCT6077W2 using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Administrator
best guess on attendance..

Aptos 50-60
Aptos 60-70
Aptos 70-80
Aptos 80-90
San Diego 60 to 70
Nashville 120- 130
Nashville 90-100
Sacramento 80 -90
Las Vegas 90-100

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If Jon-Don is playin, Genie says Atlanta and Tampa are gonna contend soon : )

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
This answered my curiosity question. Richard, I think Nashville is more centrally located than either the east or west coast. I think a great line-up of speakers can occur anywhere. I guess I'm getting to old to care for the outside activities surrounding the location, I just want to be apart of the education and fun/comradery at the event. This was just a crazy year, my participation on the board has dwindled considerably since early fall and the weird part is I feel kinda out of the loop or left out. It's like missing a BNI meeting and you go back and feel lost or when in the corporate world you take a vacation and you come back and feel lost. I am getting off subject now but I look forward to catching up on the boards during Jan & Feb. There is so much to learn here and we have a lot of great new members!
best guess on attendance..

Aptos 50-60
Aptos 60-70
Aptos 70-80
Aptos 80-90
San Diego 60 to 70
Nashville 120- 130
Nashville 90-100
Sacramento 80 -90
Las Vegas 90-100

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
You don't have to try too hard to convince me. I love the Nashville area, the bars and music rock. I'd love to go back to Nashville. Drieaz had a very nice facility for it and they were great hosts. :headbang:

Did you know, if it weren't fur Tennessee there wouldn't be a Texas!
Saddle up : )

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Nashville had the highest attendance.

I have been bugging Mike for 3 years the Midwest allows for more folks to drive in and keep costs lower.
We brought our whole team to Nashville both years.

Just think how many people are within a 10 hour drive of Atlanta or Nashville.

I would suggest Indy but our weather sucks in February.

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom