A Little Duc-ing Today........

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've been using my two I bought for a couple days now and really like them as well.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Mine came and are in the truck, can't wait to use them.

Excellent Invention : )

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mine came and are in the truck, can't wait to use them.

Excellent Invention : )

What I'd like to see next is an expandable corner guard, one that would expand to maybe 3-4 foot tall, just for hook ups like mine above. If I would have had a taller corner guard, that would have helped in that situation on the stairs.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
good one RW............

Well, Bawb.......I was under the influence of a pneumonia shot. Just came from the Dr, and he says I aught to have one at my age! 60.9 years old. Oh wise one......is this the future of geriatrics?? Pneumonia shots, flu shots, shingles shots?? What the F%&K!

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think that's a good idea what you did there with the upside down guard, but was the hose really going to rub into that corner much as you had it bungeed to the banister? I've never found that to be much of an issue.

Ron K

What I'd like to see next is an expandable corner guard, one that would expand to maybe 3-4 foot tall, just for hook ups like mine above. If I would have had a taller corner guard, that would have helped in that situation on the stairs.

In that situation I use a long Bungie cord to bring the hoses down to the floor I don't like when they hang n the air like that. Or you could always raise the floor!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

If extra long Duk Leggs : ) (hint hint fur testin) were an option. You could just slide as many corner pieces in as needed.

Chris Lee In Tennessee !

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Well, Bawb.......I was under the influence of a pneumonia shot. Just came from the Dr, and he says I aught to have one at my age! 60.9 years old. Oh wise one......is this the future of geriatrics?? Pneumonia shots, flu shots, shingles shots?? What the F%&K!

my friend....i hate to be the bearer of sad news....but unless
you plan on livin' to 121.........YOU are so past middle age...
it gets real ugly from here on......fasten yor seatbelt!

flu shot? i HEAR they're putting something in them to reduce the population..........my sources tol me that.......

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

flu shot? i HEAR they're putting something in them to reduce the population..........my sources tol me that.......

Why do you think people prep for zombie attacks?

Gonna get ugly !

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

Thanks, Bawb, for the encouragement! Sadly, when you reach 60 years old, reality says you might have 20 years left, and they may not be nice ones. When I was a 20 year old "pup", breeding like rabbits with me Wife, I thought 50 was old, and that I would live forever. Man, where did it go??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom