A little extra touch

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had a carpet cleaning job yesterday for home sale. New owners were doing walk through with realtor the same day and moving in the next. Job about 40 miles way North in the woods. (6 miles North of Talmoon, MN....look it up...Minnesota's oldest Bar)

Just a little extra touch. I am sure some of you do this as well. Just did the note right on the floor so they didn't have to come in and look where to find the Booties. (Could also call them shoe covers...but they knew them as Booties....so I listed them that way...LOL)

Wanted them to have them available for themselves as well for the move in.

2014-05-15111129_zps1ba64153.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's a great idea Mark.

In my best Tom King voice "If you do a lot of cleaning for Realtors, have a sticker made and leave a box of booties on vacant jobs. This way everyone that tours see's your name. Got that idea from my friend Mark Saiger".

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I was doing a rental unit once when the agent came through with as prospect. She got all huffy and snotty with me, pointing out numerous footprints and such- until I pointed out they were from her and the prospective tenant's dirty shoes.She was still giving me shit. Bitch -and I don't use that word unless it's deserved. Didn't offer an apology until I went to the property manager to request no showings until the carpets were dry. The manager, who likes me and my work, had a good roar at her, she saw me the next time I was on site and offered a very tepid apology.Bitch.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Ron K

Mark we do a lot of pre-sale cleanings, before the stagers come in, and one realtor told us they stopped giving out "booties". A prospective buyer put some on and slipped on some hard wood stairs and got hurt!
Just FYI.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom