A little help Scott Warrington! (W-Magic/Cleaners Closet)

White-Magic and their local dealer Cleaners Closet have thrown me under the bus because I complained of poor quality and bad service. This was regarding a Triton LS that White-Magic would not replace (I complained it was a lemon) and Cleaners Closet could not fix properly IMO. In a nutshell they said I modified it (glides are bad they say, ) and to take a hike. All of this after buying the machine twice over in repairs and parts.

Anyhow I have it working well myself . I don't need no repairman, there is nothing I can't do myself.
(Good mechanics are hard to find around here, they all seem to be alcoholics and drug addicts. If they can't fix their life,how can they fix my problems???)

So now I do all repairs myself and my machines have NEVER run better!

Here is my problem that I would like your help with. I like your (Home-Pro spotter look the best!) and have been using it as a give-away for a few years. Also their is a few products that I would like to order. I know that Cleaners Closet gets credit for spotter sales. I would like to order spotters for my four trucks but don't want to give them anything that they certainly DON"T deserve. So what do you think,brother???

Rob Allen.

D

DennisNYS

Rob,

I sent you an e-mail regarding your troubles with WHITE MAGIC. Just wondering if you could share your experiences with your Triton , as I WAS considering a new Triton GS , (OR a Prochem) , TM.
I need to purchase my TM by the end of March.

Thanx,
Dennis.

DennisNYS said:
Rob,

I sent you an e-mail regarding your troubles with WHITE MAGIC. Just wondering if you could share your experiences with your Triton , as I WAS considering a new Triton GS , (OR a Prochem) , TM.

Thanx,
Dennis.

Sure.
I documented from day one.
EVERY receipt and along with written detail of EVERY conversation to this very day.
Please e-mail me again as I did not receive yours. Or just shoot me a PM.

Rob Allen.

PS:Does BP and Jon-Don carry them any longer?

Hmmmmmmmm....................................

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Glad to hear that Home Pro is working for you. I think leave behind spotters are one of the best ways to keep your name in front of the clients and keep them off the market.

I have made arrangements with the sales staff to take care of this for you. They will email you in the next day to get the needed information to place an order.

Scott Warrington

scottw said:
Glad to hear that Home Pro is working for you. I think leave behind spotters are one of the best ways to keep your name in front of the clients and keep them off the market.

I have made arrangements with the sales staff to take care of this for you. They will email you in the next day to get the needed information to place an order.

Scott Warrington

Thank you good sir!
Robert Allen.

PS:I have heard you are a nice guy. Now I know for myself.

G

DennisNYS said:
Rob,

Thanx,
Dennis.

Uuummmm....use common sense. Even the White-Magic factory is trying to unload the Triton by dumping them cheap on E-Bay. Are they going out of business???

http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Magic-Trtion- ... dZViewItem

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've personally seen Rob's immaculately maintained operation in Virginia Beach, everything is certainly first-class, as is his maintenance.

I have also been to his distributor's place on several occasions. Even met the famous co-owner, Neal Seymour again. The mechanic admitted to me that the machine was problematic.

I'm more than surprised that WM and this distributor didn't just buy their lemon back and make a cheerleader of Rob and his wife, especially after the long wintertime drive back to the factory they made.

Everybody makes a lemon sooner or later. Jon Don's recent ad reiterated that fact. I commend Jon Don for making a public pledge to do the right thing when that happens. Wish the Cleaner's Closet and White Magic would do the same.

Thanks,
Lee

Thank you Lee. You have actually been a motivating factor and a helper when it comes to repairing my units.
So thanks for all your help,Rob Allen.

F

FB7777

they really need to proof their ad

this is a steal don't mess out!

Trtion :?:

Like Lee, I've been to their facility in Salsbury MA... dirty, dis-organized and un-impressive.

the devil is in the details

Two different distributors, I deal with both push the other line of TMs they sell, claiming poor manufacturer support from WM

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Kelly get rid of the toilet video on your website.

Its disgusting and drives people away in my opinion.

Kelly

Dont be silly...you do know i live in the mormon capitol of the world, home of diaper changes, nursing mothers and yes....toilet training like you have never seen before. Do you know how many of those i sell every single day ?? LOL Youre asking me to dump the scam of the century. My clients are mostly carpet cleaners who are seeing this face to face every day. Its the up sale of the century here. lmfao Imagine that

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I figured Jimmy was just messing around. I checked the site to see, and yep, there's a toilet. Played the video....OMFG!

I had to double check the site address to see if it was a spoof site.

Get rid of it.

Driguy

Rob Rob Rob. You must have a personal vendetta against Cleaners Closet.

I can tell you right now, as an customer of that store. You completely exaggerate, and fabricate most of your complaints about the service you received there.

But you are also the only cleaner in Hampton Roads that reads this board (well besides me).

I think the general consensus, is we all laugh at your over the top, and flamboyant dislike for white magic, and Cleaners Closet here on the forums.

I can tell you right now, as Cleaner who uses a white magic machine, and a customer of cleaners closet. You sir just like to make attention to your self and stir up trouble

Cleaners Closet is a top notch distributor. Every single customer that walks through that store is treated like family. They have knowledgeable sales staff, and even have published experts in the field working for them. Not to mention, Prochems WORLDS BEST mechanic for last year on staff.

I would challenge any distributor to match their level of customer service.

So Rob. please. pop that inflated head of yours. Stop lieing about the way Cleaners Closet treated you.

Driguy said:

I can tell you right now, as an customer of that store. You completely exaggerate, and fabricate most of your complaints about the service you received there.

But you are also the only cleaner in Hampton Roads that reads this board (well besides me).

I think the general consensus, is we all laugh at your over the top, and flamboyant dislike for white magic, and Cleaners Closet here on the forums.

I can tell you right now, as Cleaner who uses a white magic machine, and a customer of cleaners closet. You sir just like to make attention to your self and stir up trouble

Cleaners Closet is a top notch distributor. Every single customer that walks through that store is treated like family. They have knowledgeable sales staff, and even have published experts in the field working for them. Not to mention, Prochems WORLDS BEST mechanic for last year on staff.

So Rob. please. pop that inflated head of yours. Stop lieing about the way Cleaners Closet treated you.

Oh you really got me,LOL!!!!!!!
You call me by name like you know me. You probably work there and hide behind a screen name.

First of all learn how to spell. It makes you appear ignorant, and you probably are not. Though you are ignorant of the facts.
If you are happy then so be it. Perhaps they have raised their bar. If so good for them and you.
Remember what the good book says "only a fool makes a reply to a matter without hearing both sides first'.
What does that make you? Because you have never met me and only know one side of a story. I certainly DON"T know you. So stop acting like you know me child.

Your ignorance does not change the fact that the machine was full of problems. Even your number 1 Pro-chem guy will and has admitted this very fact to many others. (See the reply above) He will probably admit this to you also if he is as stand up as you say.
By the way did he get his license back? I hope so it must be humiliating to have to get a ride to work when you are the number one Pro-Chem mechanic in the world.
I have nothing against them but I am quickly becoming a competitor of theirs. There is nothing anyone else can do that I can't do...perhaps even a little better!
I really miss going in there and asking how's it going and getting the same reply "same ole sh@t,just another day". Oh and I miss sucking in cigarette smoke while waiting on a machine repair. Ah those we're the days.

Enjoy them, they are/ seem to be right up your alley...

Kelly said:
Im always interested in reading sad tales of how people are mistreated. I personally would like to have the information about your buying experience. Heres the email address ... steamactionofutah@hotmail.com

It's actually not a sad tale, sorry to disappoint you. The 30-50k I spent with my local disty I now put into a 50k yellow page ad. Perhaps that what Dri-Guy was referring to when he said inflated head because I went with a tab with my pic and it is rocking baby!!! I have never made more money in my life! Plus I now have turned my sissy,weak truck-mounts into fire breathing, vortex sucking monsters. On top of this I have raised my prices 40% and I'm booked through next month.
If I would have stayed with them I would have replaced my trucks with Vortex's. But now I'm just putting the 100k plus I saved in my pocket...and I like it!
However I can give you the facts and will, just be patient. Hasn't a Mormon told you that by now,lol. :lol:

Kelly

its got to be a personal thing.. try as we might we cant seem to get the story on paper. that email address again is ..steamactionofutah@hotmail.com im sure this is just an oversight, though it would be nice to finally read the story of how it all went down.

Driguy

I've asked him for it as well. no luck

To call some one out like that? That is kind of low Rob.

if you got so much damn Money. buy a new Truck mount and quit bitching about the one you got.

Low is bringing your tm in for a new Cat-Pump and getting a size smaller than the factory specs. And you have to figure out why your water volume is low. Now I have to install a larger pulley.
Thanks to Les Judson for helping me figure this out!
Low is having a blower go bad because of heat issues and the mechanic who installed the new one did not use Loc-Tite to hold the brass fittings in and the blower failed.
I learned this from Roots-Dresser. I must admit Roots service is OUTSTANDING. After explaining my problem they sent me out one FREE of charge. I installed it MYSELF and now I know it is right!!!

Fon Johnson

Driguy said:
To call some one out like that? That is kind of low Rob.

"So Rob. please. pop that inflated head of yours. Stop lieing about the way Cleaners Closet treated you."

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! :roll:

G

{QUOTE} Dri-guy-"But you are also the only cleaner in Hampton Roads that reads this board (well besides me)."

You could easily change that Rob by doing a mail out to all of Virginia's finest... :D

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Kelly said:
Dont be silly...you do know i live in the mormon capitol of the world, home of diaper changes, nursing mothers and yes....toilet training like you have never seen before.

I also just watched the video :shock: :shock: It is unique to say the least.

Sorry for my ignorance Kelly, but what does living in a Mormon populated area have to do with nursing mothers, changing nappies and toilet training that is any different to any other area populated by people of other creeds?

Jim

Kelly

Hi Jim!
Obviously you have never been in mount zion.
Sometime you should come here and see for yourself what its like.
I bet that the average family here has a zillion kids under the age of 5.
Maybe it has something to do with the stand against contraceptives and the position that large families are preferred and mostly encouraged. Which makes the toilet seat cleaner a must.
Anyone that has toilet trained a little kid....has already seen my movie in person. lmfao

Kelly said:
Hi Jim!
I bet that the average family here has a zillion kids under the age of 5.
Maybe it has something to do with the stand against contraceptives and the position that large families are preferred and mostly encouraged. Which makes the toilet seat cleaner a must.
Anyone that has toilet trained a little kid....has already seen my movie in person. lmfao

The best way to potty train a child is tell him Nemo needs to eat. You might laugh but it worked like a charm for my grandson whom I love dearly. :D

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Kelly said:
Hi Jim!

Never assume Kelly, as you know what they say about assuming!

I have been and stayed in Salt Lake City and other areas of Utah before.

However, I was asking about the Mormon angle to your post. We don't have many over here in Australia, hence why I was asking about it. It intrigued me as I haven't had their full beliefs explained to me personally. I have had a few people explain it via email, so thanks.

Jim

randy

Name
Randy
Driguy said:

First of all Robert is not lying about his experience with White magic and Cleaner's Closet. I dealt with Cleaner's closet for 10 years and they are no "top flight distributor". Once Anthony in the Richmond office left it was all down hill from there. They have gotten extraordinarily arrogant after opening their third store. They just opened number 4 in Maryland.

The last time cleaner's closet worked on my truck they attempted to charge three hours of labor, when they only had my truck for around one hour. When I went back and asked the mechanics who worked on my truck mount, only one had and only for 45 minutes. Cleaner's closet will rip you off every chance they get.

I never go there anymore and know many Virginia cleaners that feel the same way as Rob & I.

Recently I ran into an ex-employee of Cleaner's closet and he confirmed my suspicions about the intentional padding of bills. If a mechanic works for an hour they will attempt to bill you for three hours. Don't leave your truck there, make an appointment and have someone wait on it (and watch). Word is getting around and guys are finding out that they are getting ripped off.

I have to agree. I felt I was overcharged numerous times in the repair department too.
Once my book keeper found that I was double billed for a 1000.00. If she had not caught it I would have paid the 2000.00. Who knows if I did over pay several times in the past or not.

So double check your bills if you do use them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom