A Little Job for a Friend

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well, now that I think about it, can I call him my friend?
This was an insurance guys rental from my BNI group. He ask me to go by and look at it and let him know if it needed replaced. After the job I called him and told him he could hold off a while longer. Ha Ha

RentalBefore.jpg

RentalAFter.jpg

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Spotted using OSR, one scoop GreasEraser & Redline sprayed fairly heavy aggitated w/175 & brush, then HWE

Bucey

Name
FFA?
just had a BNI member contact me this week and invite to breakfast. Been to one last year, we have two chapters in our town. So hows it work for ya and what it all about to us. Do you really get the refferal base

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
BNI has been absolutely great for us. Lets see the initial fee 360 plus 100 app fee and then we had a 100 per qtr fee. So 860 for a year. Income for BNI at the 9 month mark was 7,600 so an ROI of 10 to 1. (Our group only has 14 members!)
I am into my second year now and the tier 2 referals are starting to grow and just about like they say the job average is getting larger. My only real problem is giving referrals, I do pass out a letter to our clients now telling about the group that I am in and what fields they represent so I believe I will see my referrals to the group will start picking up in the spring. I believe their are only 2 other carpet cleaners in all of the other groups. We occassionaly get leads from other members as well. I am thinking about joining another larger group in the spring and letting my tech represent me. We'll see how he progresses through the winter.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Oh, I forgot to mention, that I also did a small tile & grout job for him without him knowing about it. I told him it was on the house and would only cost him a video testimony. And I will definately recieve a great testimony coming this Tuesday. He called today to thank me again and ask if I knew of anyone who cleaned houses to get them ready to rent, so I turned him on to someone I know and they are going to pick up a couple bills for cleaning.

TileBefore.jpg

TileAfter.jpg

Tile was still wet when I took picture, however grout came out great when it was dry. Good ole cory tile, you don't se that alot but great tile for a cheaper rental.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom