A look inside the EcoPro van 2013

Chris A

Name
Chris
Nice clean set-up I think ya did good there although now I remember why I don't listen to modern rock stations anymore...

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
that's how you get 100% of the blowers performance. I think I am going to go that route on the V. One added benefit is the work out we will get with the wand locking down better. :hopeless:
Do you really want your customers watching that?

I think they would be mortified to see you use a ball valve as a vac relief.

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
that's how you get 100% of the blowers performance. I think I am going to go that route on the V. One added benefit is the work out we will get with the wand locking down better. :hopeless:

Cool ill sell you mine :) I'm going to change it to bayco or kunkle.

tngvegas

Joseph, before you do that call Duane Oaxley and talk to him about his vacuum relief spring. It is made very well and probably works as good or better than other ones. He is very easy to talk to and know a lot about tm's.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm going to change it to bayco or kunkle.

they're just another over rated, overpriced board de jour POS
You can buy a quality spring relief valve for less than half the price ..and it's better for our application

and you do know you have to add that hillbilly rigged PVC cap with holes drilled in it, right?
cause when the Bayco relief pops, your HG drops like a rock til it closes ..so you have to add that dumbchit PVC cap and figure how many hOles to drill in it so you don't drop HG every time the overpriced POS opens

dUmb

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom