A moment of clarity

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Today i was out and picking up checks. I saw a competitor who refers me regualrly. He is one truck and has a pretty loyal following(his father was first and now him) I figured with the quality I provide he must be a hack (like everryone else who isn't me).

I roll up to the business and I walk in PTO machine, 2 inch hose 1-1.5 inch wand but Masterblend prespray, a host prescrub etc, he was doing really well. When I pointed out his shitty wand and a couple other clitches I saw he had no clue that they were hackish. So the guy in my hood is prescrubbing jobs and I am happy because it raises the level of expectation

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
GregSheenTigerBlood.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Could be: CDS

Cleaner derangement syndrome

As you talk to cleaners you'll see that most all they think that they are the best and the rest are crap.

I think they have a 12 step program for it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
As you talk to cleaners you'll see that most all they think that they are the best and the rest are crap.
LOL

You're not a carpet cleaner unless you think you have the best vacuum, TM, and secret solution so that you can out clean everyone. :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Doc Holliday said:
LOL

You're not a carpet cleaner unless you think you have the best vacuum, TM, and secret solution so that you can out clean everyone. :mrgreen:

Never met a cleaner that didn't think they weren't Gods gift to carpet cleaning.

Your Rendition of Bundy Sheen is pretty damn LOL too!!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Waffles I tell ya.

One day he is calling a competitor ripping him a new one over Google, acting as the google police.

The next he is a mentor to another. Giving unsolicited advice.

Some guys just can't mind their own business.

Did you offer to bring him along to MF?
Did ya turn him on to the online forums?

Or did ya just present yourself as a nosing know it all?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Doc Holliday":10czom7j]
LOL

Never met a cleaner that didn't think they weren't Gods gift to carpet cleaning.

Your Rendition of Bundy Sheen is pretty damn LOL too!!![/quote:10czom7j]

I personally do not think I'm anywhere near the best carpet cleaner....and I've never pretended to be either. !gotcha!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I personally do not think I'm anywhere near the best carpet cleaner....and I've never pretended to be either. !gotcha!
Let me go on record as saying that makes two of us that don't think you're anywhere near the best! :p Baaazinggga!

Geeez ducks on a pond! :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well really....isn't that like saying King of the Retards?

Who the hell wants that title?? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom