A must for you diSsenFect0rs

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My disenfucter is piling my hose on the ground, soaking it with some juice that has some germ killer in it, and spraying with with my high pressure water gun, then rolling it up with several clean rags in my hand. Screw paying over $1k for that

Mikey P

Administrator
I would pay full price if it had a life sized Jimmy Ladwigs bobble head on one end and a pair of his Nut High short s on the other...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You know what, after watching this video, I would rather buy one than make one. He looks like he's in Fort Bragg. I see this guy, he's all beat up and walking like his knees and back are worn out. I can relate, I'm slowly getting that way. I don't mind giving him some support. Guess I need to order a trailer hitch for the Promaster.

Mikey P

Administrator
You know what, after watching this video, I would rather buy one than make one. He looks like he's in Fort Bragg. I see this guy, he's all beat up and walking like his knees and back are worn out. I can relate, I'm slowly getting that way. I don't mind giving him some support. Guess I need to order a trailer hitch for the Promaster.

can he run that disgusting shirt through it?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Again and again you have these images of me in your mind.............late at night.

HOMOSEXUAL!

• Haha
Reactions: Willy P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yeah, get it and attachments and let us know how crappy pita it is. Where were y’all when I bought the piece of crap hoser on EBay. At least I only paid $20 bucks for it.

Name
Jeff T
Wait, are you guys saying your going to clean your hoses after EVERY job?
I clean mine once a week, sometimes 3-4 times, depending on the jobs, or the weather....
And a guy thinks he goes through a lot of water now....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Come on, look at this big ass hose cleaner on the back of my van. I can turn it, I can twist it, you want me to clean your carpet now right. I put this on especially for you🤷🏻‍♂️😏

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Wait, are you guys saying your going to clean your hoses after EVERY job?
I clean mine once a week, sometimes 3-4 times, depending on the jobs, or the weather....
And a guy thinks he goes through a lot of

$1000!! I'll just make my own like I did with my Rug Sucker thing.

Hi im the builder and i sell the parts to build it yourself consists of hoser mount gimbil and stay clean arm.get a hoser and the mount and you're set![/QUOTE]

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Im out of fort bragg
$1000!! I'll just make my own like I did with my Rug Sucker thing.
hi im the guy that built these and if you are interested in building this yourself I do offer the mounting bracket ,gimbal , hoser mount and flag piece for stay clean arm for sale , you can find the parallelogram on swap shops I will tell the 3models that will plug n play

Reactions: Hack Attack

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Small town...

Are you able to stay busy most of the year?
Ya I stay pretty busy all year Jan feb slowest but I have a large service area Westport 20mi to north to timber cove 88 mi to the south we’re pretty rural and I’ve been here doing this since 1977. there’s only 3 companies in fort Bragg and 2 in Gualala/sea ranch

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom