A neat idea I might do

I want to make a catalog. I mean real professional with high resolution photos taken by a pro of course and killer graphic design work. The catalog will have a page dedicated to each service I offer, talk about the service and benefits, and have a lot of information as well as other stuff about my company. It will be like a portable web site but different. I will leave a few with each client and let them pass them out to friends and family plus it will talk in depth about all my services which they can read and get a better idea of what I offer hopefully so I can return and do more work. I can also use them to get commercial work. Sure I could use a brochure but the catalog will be different and contain more information. I got the idea from a recent fishing tournament in which the local paper did a catalog with a page dedicated to each angler in the top 12. It was very professional. It will not be an end all marketing tool but will have its place. What are your thoughts on this; good idea or not?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Who would have the time to read all that?

I could see maybe more for a commercail bid.

Like a brag book that also hae before /after photos and testimonials.

Completely different than a folder with before and after photos. There are numerous posibilities for this. I could leave a few catalogs in professional offices for people to read in waiting rooms, vet clinics etc, but mainly to get more and bigger jobs from referral sources.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you want to leave it for others to read you'll have to also include (not just carpet cleaning)interesting articles, interesting photos , common tips to make their life easier. Include the "What's in it for them" not just "What's in it for you".

You have to give to get.

Might just be easier to put an ad in a local magazine publication.

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't you notice your customer eyes glaze over when you start to talk Clean GeEk?

Don't over load them with technical crap Daniel.

Charm them with your confidence and get to F'n work.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Don't you notice your customer eyes glaze over when you start to talk Clean GeEk?

I was thinking the same thing.
Your customer isn't all into the cleaning world like you are. They just want a clean house and a nice Tech to do it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Brian R said:
[quote="Mikey P":3fd1n4d4]Don't you notice your customer eyes glaze over when you start to talk Clean GeEk?

I was thinking the same thing.
Your customer isn't all into the cleaning world like you are. They just want a clean house and a nice Tech to do it.[/quote:3fd1n4d4]

Yes, remember the lady that was on here recently? Had NO idea about anything. Just wanted clean carpet.
I had a Consumer GUide I would leave with people, then I put it online. Saves a lot on printing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom