A new way to apply your spotter

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
On another forum I read about using an old roller ball deodorizer container for a spotter bottle.

You take off the ball, clean out the container, put in your spotter, pop in the roller ball and there you go. It fits in your pocket and when you need some spotter you can roll it straight onto the spot.

Anyone ever tried this?

On the other hand - I rarely need to use a spotter anymore. They all seem to come out with the pre-spray and agitation.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
On another forum I read about using an old roller ball deodorizer container for a spotter bottle.
That is EXCELLENT.....example why not to read other boards. :p

J/K

Seems like a waste of time and not a very efficient deliver system. But if it works for you why not!

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
After watching you work, the customer will figure he can just buy his own bottle of Ban to get the spots out.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes but it was an advancement that stimulated change.

Putting deodorant into an previously used container is a sideways move at best. What is the real point? It can't hold enough to do you any real good unless you're wiping under your arms.

Complete waste of time. :icon_rolleyes:

Name
Steve Lawrence
Buy a frickin' trigger sprayer. Adjust to coarse spray so as not to atomize. Apply spotter liquid spray sparingly. Cotton towel rub job. Wow, what a pro!

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I saw these things on YouTube. It has this thing that flips up and creates a nozzle type thing that you can squeeze the spotter out of onto the spots. Boom, it's mind blowing. They might start selling spotters with them pre installed.

Charlie Lyman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Okay!!! OKAY!!!

I didn't say I was going to do it!! :icon_rolleyes:

Besides I already looked and finding those roll on bottles is next to impossible! :errf:

Ya know, at one time I thought people who actually bought a bottle of water to drink were stupid. :yoda:
I don't foresee any deodorant bottles in my future purchases. At least none as replacements for electric or pump up sprayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Okay!!! OKAY!!!

I didn't say I was going to do it!! :icon_rolleyes:

Besides I already looked and finding those roll on bottles is next to impossible! :errf:

Ya know, at one time I thought people who actually bought a bottle of water to drink were stupid. :yoda:
LOL
I too remember ragging my wife for "buying water". :icon_redface: We go through a couple of cases a week here at home. We buy it by the pallet for the business 64 cases keeps us from running back & forth to Sam's so mu h.

Mikey P

Administrator
why would you want to apply with that nice smooth ball anyways?

remember this stuff with the scrubby cap?

41owqXtY1QL._SY300_.jpg

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Kinda like beatin of with a handful a sand

For 1 I would Never ever stick my lil azz in the air high enough to use a fooking roller ball spotter bottle on da dang floor!

Why. Oh Why. ?

Squirt n stomp, maybe a twist grasshoppa : )

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
LOL
I too remember ragging my wife for "buying water". :icon_redface: We go through a couple of cases a week here at home. We buy it by the pallet for the business 64 cases keeps us from running back & forth to Sam's so mu h.

Yeah, I remember stating that "I'd NEVER buy a bottle of water to drink." Like you we now buy it by the case too.

Of course my mom also reminds me once in a while of another one of my "never" statements. "I'll NEVER be fat."

I should quit making "never" statements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom