A nice review

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
This one is golden! :rockon: Her hubby got a new job on the east coast. Corporate is assisting with the move and hired a local Realtor.

Rhonda Gentry
in the last week
A funny story... We are selling our house and were talking with the Realtor about cleaning a spot in one of the bedrooms. I said I had a carpet guy that was great and the Realtor wanted me to use her guy because he was the best. We light-heartedly began arguing about whose guy was better and it turned out that we were both talking about Chris Newman at Norm's Carpet Cleaning! He came out, cleaned our carpets, got the horrible stain out and all of the other little ones and the carpet looks brand new. I hope I can find someone half as good as Chris Newman when we move to our new house.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I had the same thing happen with Nicole Bennet of ELS language Centers and Eric Dunlop of Dunlop Mortage, Nicole 's sister is married to Eric. Even ended up getting my daughter a job with Dunlop Mortage out of it when she graduated from college , she now writes mortages for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom