A Polished Man

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I love my today -all floor burnishing. Every month on or around the 10th, I spend the day with the burnisher doing a polish. Pet food store to start, 3 apartment buildins, a small school and a daycare. The hardest part is loading and unloading the burnisher.I just picked a firehall with a ton of vct. As carpet seems to still be either teplaced with wood snd wood-ish stuff or limited to bedroom aeeas that cleaning frquency slows down, it's good to have a plan B as nobody seems to care about the t&g.
20160812_110343.jpg
P

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
No one in my area does VCT. People either do it in house or let it go to sh*t. I've always wondered if I should get in to it.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It's a bit of a learning curve but it pays pretty well,especially the maitanence. I taught myself but thats not a good recommendationI'll crack an easy k+ , work 7 hours, maybe 40 bucks in job costs and barely break a sweat. It's a nice little chunk that goes directly to overhead akong with a couple of other monthlys. It's getting your customer to realize how much better the facility appears and how much longer the flooring lasts is the key. The schools flooring in the pic is over 20 years old and still lòoks great.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey
Name
Bruce
No one in my area does VCT. People either do it in house or let it go to sh*t. I've always wondered if I should get in to it.
I started out by only offering it to my current client base only because I didn't want anyone stealing my carpet jobs. Make sure you charge good money , I've run across guys doing this for 20 cents a sqft @_@ Not sure how that is possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom