A question for Judson Lab dudes!

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Ok I really like your stuff. I know you guys push how you get so much more RTU than the others, but good lord! At 4:1 I use up a whole HF on one house. So that make the case that it might make more RTU, but you go through it twice as fast or more. (or I'm doing something wrong, wouldn't be the first Ivebeensold )

You other guys like Werner, that use this are you using a tip to reduce the amount applied? Oh yeah, I just remembered I need to order some more hot sause and OJ.

My custys and rental group love me for it but dang, I feel like I'm wasting it.

I need a whole sale price!!!! (dosen't everybody) :mrgreen:

rstrick said:
Ok I really like your stuff. I know you guys push how you get so much more RTU than the others, but good lord! At 4:1 I use up a whole HF on one house. So that make the case that it might make more RTU, but you go through it twice as fast or more. (or I'm doing something wrong, wouldn't be the first Ivebeensold )

You other guys like Werner, that use this are you using a tip to reduce the amount applied? Oh yeah, I just remembered I need to order some more hot sause and OJ.

My custys and rental group love me for it but dang, I feel like I'm wasting it.

I need a whole sale price!!!! (dosen't everybody) :mrgreen:
Ryan,

Most of the carpet cleaners that are using a 4:1 ration sprayer are using 4 – 8 ounces of O2 per container for moderately dirty carpets. If you have an extremely dirty carpet you can add 16 ounces of O2 and 2 tablespoons of Hot Sauce Modifier.

lance

Even if you are using 2 ounces per gal. rtu then a whole house would use 10 ounces total.

One gallon of PS would then do approx. 12.8 houses. If a gallon of JJ costs you $40.00 then each house would be about $3.10 to spray down.

Charge a little more for extra dirty houses and your cost for PS is covered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom