A really funny complaint

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
WDR job. The ball was dropped regarding communication about what subs or in house workers were to do what tasks and relate that to the customer. I apologized profusly to the customer 5 times, said I understood her frustration and I would personally take care of the rest of the job regarding scheduling and communications. This was her next expression of disatifaction:
Customer "You said you were going to move the washer"
Al " We did, was there a problem?"
Customer "No the installer did and he didn't have any help"
Al "Well, the installler works for us so "we" did move the washer, just as if the WDR tech moved it who works for me"
Customer "Well, he didn't have any help and it's real hard on a washer to be moved by one person"
Al "Did he damage it, is it dented or anything broken? I have moved a hundred washers by myself and it is not that hard."
Customer : Well, it leaked when he put it back and I think that is because it's hard on an appliance to be moved by one person"
Al in a very serious voice "Mrs. Jones are you saying the washer knows how many people moved it?"
Customer heavy sigh "I'm busy now so I have to go"

Al

A

amazingcleansc

"I understand that a washer seems heavy for one person to move, but all my techs are very familiar with the proper way to move one and in most circumstances, its actually BETTER for one person to move it...
See, ONE person can stand in front of the washer and put his hands on both corners, like so. What you'll notice is it properly channels force vectors to the substructure of the appliance. The reason for this is that the manufacturers know that husbands move these by themselves."
:mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Al
We use an air sled to avoid any potential problems on refinished or new floors. It works great, really a nice unit!

However unless it was new vinyl or a refinished floor we would have probably just moved it by hand also.

412Q57XYPEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
BTW it was CGD. John: let me know how much you want for it. I have used one before and they are great.
Thanks al <paulsen@chatlink.com>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom