A Record Day!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
In hours that is! Left the shop at 7:30 am just finished GC at 1:30 am. Had one tech out all day, so my daughter helped me from 7:30 am til 12:00 then my night time guy came on and left with me at 12:15 and finished out the day.
Sure wouldn't want to abuse this old body like that everyday!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
That is a long day. Reminds me of a few workdays I've packed in through the years. The entrepreneur's life is not all roses.

Hope your day was worth it! Get some rest.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had a late job at an life insurance company. 4,000 sq/ft of brown,tan and dark brown pattern tiles, it was awful and I wished I could have used a Cimex or a TM but it was in their IT area and the floor was elevated and they wanted very low moisture (OP). It looked awful to start..... and wet and awful when we were done. :redface:

I felt like turning my shirt inside out so they couldn't see my name. :winky:

We double the concentration, we boosted the mix and she still just looked like a wet dog. The supervisor with me said he had cleaned the past day with the same setup at the State Insurance department and it was far worse and cleaned like new. So he will call today and see if they need to go touch it up. I'm not going back thankfully! :lol:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I had one of those days on Monday. Started at 8am, went to 8pm. Non-stop. Didn't plan it that way, but had a few last minute rushes that needed to be done. Ya just think it's never going to end. Every job wanted to add on an extra item, chairs, couches........easier to do them right then than to rescedule.

Reactions: BLewis
Name
BradFenstermaker
Billy that's what we call " Living the Dream! " down here. I do that at least 1-2 times a week.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I know what you mean Brad, we pull a lot of long days also, however we normally have a 3-4 hour break between shifts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom