A Refund For Sure....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I lease stuff primarily for tax reasons, as if you buy outright you can only depreciate 25% a year, leasr is 100% write off. November last year was the last payment, double the monthly. I was getting my accountant to do my books, so I don't pay a lot of attention to bank statements, etc. I break out in hives when I get near paperwork. Anyhow, I popped open a bank statement and lo and behold - the bastards have been pulling money out of my account for the last damn year.It isn't a lot, but it's MY $1600, not theirs. Gues they'll get an earful of angry Willy first friggin' thing tomorrow morning.:evil: :mad:

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I think you can write off full cost of equip. and vans up to 150K a year. The most we have done in a year is 75K.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yep John nailed it - you buy, you depreciate the assets, you lease it's 100% write off. They agreed yesterday to refund my money - in 6 to 14 working days. I called bullshit, and spoke to my bank. They'll have the money in my account in 24 to 48 hours. I asked about interest and they told me no, they weren't willing to do that. Not good enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom