A shot in the arm.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Working in this heat everyday, I feel like a zombie when I get home. This review made me feel frisky again.

AF7379D5-7CEA-4F1E-B9B8-D099E33CAF6B.png

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Do you guys do anything to ask them for reviews or did they just toss them up on there own?

I leave a trifold asking with links and I still do not get any... I guess I suck.
When people try and give me a tip, I always tell them it isn't necessary but would appreciate a review instead. Trying to get reviews sometimes is like pulling teeth. Everyone says they will do it, but few follow through.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Do you guys do anything to ask them for reviews or did they just toss them up on there own?

I leave a trifold asking with links and I still do not get any... I guess I suck.
I ask sometime with a link I only ask for google. Yelpers do their thing.

Yelp is throttling how many reviews they let people see I have a ton that are not recommended.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall

an automatic follow up email with a link that you can have generated by google works really well. This way it links them directly to a window and they click on how many stars/leave comment.

works pretty well for us

Reactions: Hack Attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom