A step back in time.

Mikey P

Administrator
1000006632.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
She was quite the character maybe something years old, retired marine, is right wing as they come and has lived lead quite the noble life.

She almost started crying when I showed her the picture of me and Nancy Reagan..

She's definitely going to cry when she sees the extra added bonus cleaning I did for her and her bathroom when she gets in there tonight.. 1000006634.jpg1000006633.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
She was quite the character maybe something years old, retired marine, is right wing as they come and has lived lead quite the noble life.

She almost started crying when I showed her the picture of me and Nancy Reagan..

She's definitely going to cry when she sees the extra added bonus cleaning I did for her and her bathroom when she gets in there tonight.. View attachment 124049View attachment 124050
Remember, the print side goes up.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

She's definitely going to cry when she sees the extra added bonus cleaning I did for her and her bathroom when she gets in there tonight.. View attachment 124049View attachment 124050

I haven’t known a Servpro to do residential cleaning for ages. How long were those tabs there?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom