ABLE 1 UP DATE

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nothing yet... I do have some time on my hands now though .. It would help if I was in Utah. We will see, feel free to PM me or email me if you have gotten taken by BP.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nothing new yet really trying to figure the best way to go at this... Any suggestions??? To file here is a waste of money personally I think false advertizing is the best way but I am no lawyer. They say THEY don't have MY money but then why offer that stupid deal with 50% off our "new bridgepoint" advertisments personally looks to me as they are admitting guilt, maybe everyone can use there name..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Able 1 said:
Nothing new yet really trying to figure the best way to go at this... Any suggestions??? To file here is a waste of money personally I think false advertizing is the best way but I am no lawyer. They say THEY don't have MY money but then why offer that stupid deal with 50% off our "new bridgepoint" advertisments personally looks to me as they are admitting guilt, maybe everyone can use there name..

Do you not have a record or some way to track where YOUR money went???

or was it just cash???

also you need me to find GUDIO out here for ya???

Able 1

Name
Keith
ODIN said:
the crime took place in your state where you paid from

this is what they want you to believe

just file in small claims in your local court it's only 50 bucks

don't let the bastards get away with this.

it's the hanks brothers who have your money

doing nothing is what they want you to do

T

$85.00 here and you have to figure out how to have them served... I am not letting it drop, maybe I'll go snowboarding in Utah this year...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have to Agree with ODIN in that they were the one's advertising it.

Regardless if they subcontracted it out.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
legal service can be first class mail from a court officer or certified mail from you and accepted or 3 attempts at last known address. The one that really is guarnateed is registered mail

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom