ACE or Power Clean Freedom XT??? Anyone own one???

Scott Hayward

A Happy New Year to Everyone,

A supplier sells the ACE (All Cleaning Equipment) slide ins in my neck of the woods and swears they are great. They look good, the company seems to be selling a lot of them, the price is descent....but I can't find any other info on them. If any of you guys have any experience with these machines please let me know what you think.

I am also looking at the Power Clean Freedom XT and Prochem Peak or Prochem Legend XL. Just trying to decide what is best for the dollar. It will be used for residential and the occasional light commercial jobs.

Thanks,

Scott

G

Talk to at least 10 people that own each and have had them for a while.

Dave

Greenie

Hey Scott,

Just curious which shop carries ACE in your town?

I'd love to give you some help here, but all TMs are machines, and people inherently hate machines.

Scott Hayward

Rotovac

Thanks for the reply. Ironically I was just looking at glides on the web but will have to wait as I have some big purchasing expenses coming up.
Rotovac out of Bothel WA sells the ACE machines. I don't have their address or phone number but if you type Rotovac in Google it will bring it up. I live about an hour South of them. A great group of guys.

So...let me know if you have any insight into the ACE or Power Clean machines or any other insight for rookie cleaner.

Scott

Gary T

I have the Freedom 36. Used mainly for T&G cleaning. Has the Cat 5 pump. 3000 psi package. I did upgrade the blower to a 47. 200 hours with no probs. yet.

Matt King

I haven't used either. I don't know about ACE as I've never dealt with them. I do know about Powerclean as a company though. They stand behind their equipment and are great to deal with... I'd call both companies and see if maybe you can get some names of owners and give em a call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom