Adam's take on the fest

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I had a blast at the Fest. The SS people were great.

Jim Pemberton’s class was great and helped remind me to do a little more fiber testing.

Scott W. Taught a Pee Pee class. He taught me a few things I did not know and I will change a few small things in my urine removal procedures.

The SS machines look great. The TCS set up was very sweet.

I took the SS hard surface cleaning class and I can’t believe I have a High Pressure machine with concrete cleaning tools and I am not using it????? I believe that will be the biggest thing I learned and will change after the Fest.

The people.

Mikey is a good friend and was fun to hang out with. Mike tries to come off as a hard butt, however he does several things behind the scenes to help people.

Crowley appoligized for something he did 2 years ago to me (that I completely forgot about) I thought that was really cool. He is a funny and a great guy to talk if you can understand his Boston accent.

Bob V was very nice but just could not wrap his head around the fact that I don’t drink. :lol:

Hoody was cool and we had fun listening to some country music.

Steve Cameron was good to talk shop with. He also sees the good old USA going into the crapper like I do.

Les Jones Top shelf guy all around.

Eckman and I haven’t seen each other in 2 years. He is still one of the best dudes on this planet. I would trust him with my daughter and wife.

I went out with John Olson, Keith Studabaker, and Jim Bethel Friday and Saturday nights. They are hands down the best guys in our industry. I laughed and had so much fun! These are great family guys with morals and values. My best memories will come from those nights.

nash5.jpg

nash4.jpg

nash3.jpg

nash1.jpg

nash.jpg

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
AdamHale said:
I went out with John Olson, Keith Studabaker, and Jim Bethel Friday and Saturday nights. They are hands down the best guys in our industry. I laughed and had so much fun! These are great family guys with morals and values. My best memories will come from those nights.

Wow! Thanks for the wrap Adam 8) While there were a great bunch of guys and gals at MF, Mikey, Eckman, Olson, Studebaker and you Adam are standout guys - year in year out. Everytime anyone gets to hang out with any of the afore mentioned blokes, you know your going to have a good time.

Becker

Name
Becker
Sounds like a good time. Wish I could have made it. Sounds like Mike really has come a long ways since the 1st few MFs.

Q. 1

Anyone wave dollar bills at you after the pole dance?

Q. 2

I hear you are in great shape these days, has working out helped your back? I've heard strength training can improve back problems. Luckily I have had a solid back, but I know when I hit the gym more I have much less aches and pains.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Lee Stockwell said:
Enjoyed eating lunch with you Adam, you are first class in my book, a good dad.

You Lee are someone we all can learn from. On and off the carpet cleaning court.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Becker said:
Sounds like a good time. Wish I could have made it. Sounds like Mike really has come a long ways since the 1st few MFs.

Q. 1

Anyone wave dollar bills at you after the pole dance?

Q. 2

I hear you are in great shape these days, has working out helped your back? I've heard strength training can improve back problems. Luckily I have had a solid back, but I know when I hit the gym more I have much less aches and pains.

Nobody said anything after the pole hanging stunt.

While in AZ for BLUEline I had a GREAT therapist that fixed me right up. I lost about 50 lbs and do tons of core exercises. My back feels great but I watch it very carefully. Exercise has been the best thing for me. If you need to wash your socks I can lift my shirt......... :oops:

Becker

Name
Becker
If you need to wash your socks I can lift my shirt.........

LOL!

Thanks, but no thanks..

50 pounds is huge, and I'm sure easier on the back.

I'll give you a call someday. I'll be passing though Boise, my best friend from preschool lives their now.
Going to drive down and see my great aunt in Twin Falls ID. Maybe keep driving into Jackpot.. Been like 10 years since I've been there.

Glad you are doing well Adam..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Becker said:
If you need to wash your socks I can lift my shirt.........

LOL!

Thanks, but no thanks..

50 pounds is huge, and I'm sure easier on the back.

I'll give you a call someday. I'll be passing though Boise, my best friend from preschool lives their now.
Going to drive down and see my great aunt in Twin Falls ID. Maybe keep driving into Jackpot.. Been like 10 years since I've been there.

Glad you are doing well Adam..

If you are coming thru Boise dinner is on me.

Cameron1

Yep, Adam is one of the good guys. Seems to have a good handle on who he is and what's important. I really enjoyed spending time with him and quite frankly, I'm a little jealous of his lifestyle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom