Adjustable or fixed dilution Hydro Force

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I've never tried the adjustable one, just because I've been told they are " less reliable than the fixed dilution units".

Name
Lee Stockwell
Our experience with several of each Hydroforce version and Sal's Spraymaster version is that the adjustment can never be trusted.

It got old, we went back to fixed dilution, other than occasionally changing out the yellow orfice restrictor in the chemical pickup tube.

In high production commercial situations we sometimes remove the check ball and spring, but we have shutoff valves on the end of all solution lines and you MUST then shut when finished or the tank will backfill with water. (useful when recharging it).

Doing that allows you to rock and roll thru big jobs without the heat slowing the induction of chemical into the line....or stopping it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And anyhow, even with the fixed ratio, it still ain't exactly fixed.
The ratio seem to somewhat change with pressure adjustments and definitely with the temperature of the water (hotter the water the less the draw.)

So, with both we are not dealing with a very accurate ratio.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I use the Multisprayer brand and like it best. I also get the adjustable, but my brothers use fixed. I just every now and then like the adjustable.

Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom