Admin.

Becker

Name
Becker
Can you Plz delete the thread I started about the guy using a lot of carpet cleaner.

After a couple of emails Gary took down the rating. Then I spoke to him yesterday. Fact us he was caught. Called on carpet. He was wrong. But he did the right thing by me. Still think he is unprofessional.

So today the owner of snoho carpet cleaning called me.
I feel he was straight up with me. And for the most part I feel he was in the dark.
He is very sorry for what Gary did. He sez Gary over stepped his role as his web designer.
Agrees and is upset with what Gary did. Gave me some back ground on the relationship and the business Gary was to perform for Rick at snoho.

I feel Rick is an honest guy.

Rick tells me Gary is done as his Internet marketer.

So, by my request. I'd prefer to just have that thread deleted and this ugly matter forgotten

If it remains. It remains.
But I believe Rick had no role in this matter.

Thanks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No offense Becker...and I really don't know what all happened with that deal...but that's the problem with some guys here. They jump to conclusion about what they think some guy is doing in their business with no real hard facts about what really happened and they get all post happy.

I know what happened was real but you should always give someone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to crap like this.
I was part of that thread and I was surprised to see those "reviews" out there just like the next guy.

But this is the Internet....you just never know what's really going on or who's doing it.

I think you're a cool guy Becker...and really...no offense to you at all.

I'm just sayin.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
i never emailed the guy for the record...i just flagged his comment and sent a message to google saying it was unprofessional...i'd be pretty hot if my web guy did that without me knowing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't get me wrong...something should have been done...I just hate to see the innocent get the shit end of the stick.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Brian R said:
No offense Becker...and I really don't know what all happened with that deal...but that's the problem with some guys here. They jump to conclusion about what they think some guy is doing in their business with no real hard facts about what really happened and they get all post happy.

I know what happened was real but you should always give someone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to crap like this.
I was part of that thread and I was surprised to see those "reviews" out there just like the next guy.

But this is the Internet....you just never know what's really going on or who's doing it.

I think you're a cool guy Becker...and really...no offense to you at all.

I'm just sayin.

But the problem is this IS the internet and many who don't know how to deal with an issue like this fall victim all the time. I think Becker took the right steps to resolve it and many can learn from this situation. He also let his fellow cleaners in his area know whats going on, good looking out.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I believe Becker did the right thing by bringing it to light what was going on.

There are too many shady characters out there that need to be called out.

Becker

Name
Becker
For the record...

Rick at Snohomish Carpet Cleaning is as much the victim as I..

Maybe more so as they had to file a police report because of abusive threatening emails.

Not sure the source..

Yes, Snoho hired Gary.. But Rick did not hold his hand as Gary did his thing.

And once Rick was aware of the issue he took action against GAry

Name
I'm Rick James
Just so you know Don, it wasnt me that sent any abusive emails. I just told him its not professional to do that type of stuff to other businesses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom