Advance Notice - restorers should read

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This is a test to see if my boss is also reading Mikey's Board. For now, no one else knows about this. I am not supposed to spill the beans. But, I am terrible with secrets.

I just got out of a meeting with Doyle. Interlink Supply and Bridgepoint are going to run a big black Friday Internet sale. (You know those sales that get the wives out of bed at 4 AM the day after Thanksgiving to stand in front of Walmart and try to get a special deal on a TV or some game the kids want.)

Even in fast mode it takes several days to get any advertising out. So most of the world won't know for a week or so. But Mikey's board heard it here first. Some great deals on restoration supplies including E-TES.

The best part - You won't have to get up early and stand in line. We'll take Internet orders for these specials all day long on Friday 28th.

Scott Warrington

LeeCory

Thanks for the heads up Scott... I would be very interested in details when they are available.

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe you could chime in during the Al Bradham Hot Seat with a super special for one hour only.

Buy one Tess and you get to kick Lunkquist in the nuts.

Back
Top Bottom