Advertising Crime Scene Clean Up

Moser Bros.

I started a crime scene clean up company seperate from my Moser Brothers business. I've been passing out business cards to as many apartment managers, property managers, and hotels as I can find. My web site isn't up yet, but you can view it on the link below. I don't have a much money for advertising, if anyone on Mikey's board has a successful trama scene company than I could use your advise. since this is a one time emergency service it's hard for me to justiy spending a lot of money on print advertising, maybe a late night ad on A&E for hoarding clean up might get a ROI, but unless someone dies right before an ad hits it seems like advertising crime scene, suicide, accidental death, biohazzard, meth lab clean up, tear gas resolution, toxic spills and odor abatement might be a waste of money unless I get a call months down the road from a customer that happens to remember my companies name, so I'd have to advertise a least once a month and this can be very expensive. But it would be worth spending a few hundred dollars to get each job. And were willing to travel up to a few hundred miles.

http://questcleanup.com/default.aspx

www.MoserBros.com

Name
Nate W.
Moser Bros. said:
I started a crime scene clean up company seperate from my Moser Brothers business. I've been passing out business cards to as many apartment managers, property managers, and hotels as I can find. My web site isn't up yet, but you can view it on the link below. I don't have a much money for advertising, if anyone on Mikey's board has a successful trama scene company than I could use your advise. since this is a one time emergency service it's hard for me to justiy spending a lot of money on print advertising, maybe a late night ad on A&E for hoarding clean up might get a ROI, but unless someone dies right before an ad hits it seems like advertising crime scene, suicide, accidental death, biohazzard, meth lab clean up, tear gas resolution, toxic spills and odor abatement might be a waste of money unless I get a call months down the road from a customer that happens to remember my companies name, so I'd have to advertise a least once a month and this can be very expensive. But it would be worth spending a few hundred dollars to get each job. And were willing to travel up to a few hundred miles.

http://questcleanup.com/default.aspx

http://www.MoserBros.com

Get a police scanner and chase ambulances. Hookup with Attorneys too, they also chase ambulances.

On a serious note, maybe check out the city morgue?

I know CU was talking about that at the last Myteefest.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
I looked into this work once too. School just cost too much for now. I think your best contact would be the Coroner in each local. By county here. Also the Police Departments are another good contact. Just be sure you have a proper place to dispose of the bio-waste.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Nice site. We don't offer the service but have kicked it around that last year or so.

Might get a little training and see where we go from there.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
looks good moser, hope to see you soon ....soon as you get your first good one. ( did you get all chem to do your pick up,s)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Doc Holliday said:
Nice site. We don't offer the service but have kicked it around that last year or so.

Might get a little training and see where we go from there.

Topucka is a great demographic for that :lol: .

R

rotovacguy

I remember seeing a big billboard ad for a crime scene cleanup company in Chicago a few years ago, right by O' Hare on 294. I would imagine the profit margins must be pretty good doing that stuff, but dang, don't know if I could stomach that stuff.

And what about what Whisker said about disposing of the bio waste, where would you take that crap?....I would also imagine the equipment must smell awful, or need to be flushed daily. Not that I need a cleaner, but if I did, I sure as heck wouldn't want them cleaning my place with the same stuff they used at a murder scene.

There is a movie called "cleaner" from 2007, with Samuel L. Jackson as the crime scene clean up guy, actually a pretty good flick.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I would imagine the profit margins must be pretty good doing that stuff, but dang, don't know if I could stomach that stuff.
That's what's held us out of it!

I think disposal is regulated or at least has to be taken to specific incinerators, where they gouge you.

R

rotovacguy

I sort of figured there was some sort of racquet like that to deal with.

What about stocking up on some empty 55 gallon drums and stashing it there? ........ Or better yet, in the refrigerator? .....It worked for Dahmer for years before anyone found out!...... :shock: :lol: .......Kind of creepy, I used to go past that place often.

Seriously, I would bet that would be a problem, finding guys not only with a stomach for that, but also with the knowledge, too. And you'd probably have to pay them quite well to prevent them from going in business for themselves.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think they will have to be paid quite well just to do the job.

I'm not as afraid of them starting their own, as I would be losing them due to anguish and stress from the cleanup.

Bjorn

w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwfCqvBsUFEw]

w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANPsHKpti48w]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom