Advice needed on some hardwood

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just want a little brush up advice from the gallery. I don't do much hardwood, but when I do, I use a neutral pH cleaner and a cotton bonnet. Nothing too special.

I was just contacted by one of my larger clients. They said the painters over-sprayed paint all over the hardwood flooring and they asked if there was anything I could do. I'm heading over tomorrow to check it out. sorry I don't have any pics.

So how should I attack this? I have an Orbot vibe, microfiber pads, a Cimex with brown pads, a 175 with a 4 gallon tank and pads, and all the tile spinner TM gear.

And..... Go.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just want a little brush up advice from the gallery. I don't do much hardwood, but when I do, I use a neutral pH cleaner and a cotton bonnet. Nothing too special.

I was just contacted by one of my larger clients. They said the painters over-sprayed paint all over the hardwood flooring and they asked if there was anything I could do. I'm heading over tomorrow to check it out. sorry I don't have any pics.

So how should I attack this? I have an Orbot vibe, microfiber pads, a Cimex with brown pads, a 175 with a 4 gallon tank and pads, and all the tile spinner TM gear.

And..... Go.
Have your clients ask the painters if they have insurance.

Name
Swani
Is it Engineered or real hardwood? Any pics? I've removed paint with Contec scrub pad and Hydroforce Heavy Duty Cleaner. Also sometimes a little dish soap and water can be all you need with a scrub pad.

20200917_154758.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That WD40 is great stuff but might leave a oily residue..............that is slippery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom