Aero tech crash

EDS

Name
Ed
That looks so wrong. Anyone hurt? Passenger side looks pretty fu&ked up.

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
No everyone was ok. This happened the day before thanksgiving so it was a while ago. We rebuilt it ourself.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Hi Scott
i take it your dad is Dave??
Welcome

any pics of the finished truck?
(if finished)

your dad shared some pics before ..looked like a MAJOR undertaking
back on the road yet??

..L.T.A.

Dave Rampage

I am very proud of Scott. He did a lot of the work. In the one picture with the sparks that was Scott cutting the old parts off. I have to mention my Son In Law Ben. He did a lot of the work too. When I had hernia surgery the kids did not let me come up to the shop. They wanted to prove to me they can handle things without me. I have two amazing kids(Kelly & Scott) and an awesome son in law (ben). I am still going through a lot financially from my divorce but once I'm through it all, with these awesome kids I think we will have a real bright future and with all we have been through in the last three years, they will be able to handle anything.

Dave

Bill Morgan

Name
Captain Morgan
Congratulations Dave on salvaging your truckmount and more importantly raising two extremely level headed kids! Not sure of their ages but it doesn't matter...kids today are messed up. No drive, ambition, no respect, no attention span, etc.. I could go on for hours.. But it sounds like you've done a good job of keeping them grounded and understanding what's really important in life.

Good luck with getting your business and your life back on track. Love your attitude!
Best regards,
Bill Morgan

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
Sorry if I offended you Scott.

I understand that Joe helped you and your pops out when times were tough.

I just wish the guy wasn't such a nazi to to others.

I'm glad you're here and I hope you stick around to learn from all the great veteran businessman we have here.

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
Its easy to have joe like you you just need to be a honest Person and not look for free things.

Mikey P

Administrator
hhhmmm , there is lot more to it than that to be in the "Real Cleaner" club Scott but I'll keep my mouf shut here out of respect for you and your dad.

Dave Rampage

Mike,

Actually Scott has ordered most stuff from Joe for at least a year or two. Scott places an order and we receive our product and pay for it in a timely manner. We have never had the problems others claim to have had. Scott has his views because of what he has seen. You don't have to go easy on Scott, he is a tough kid. He has a lot of experience and has been very involved in this business for a long time. It's good to see him posting. He is a very hard working kid and does a great job cleaning. It's good to see he knows what he wants for his future and is already working toward his goals.

Dave

Aero Tech XT

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy Wilson
Dave, Scott

thanks for posting those pics! Seeing them really helps us understand all of the hard work you and your team went through to get it on the road again.

Looks Awesome!

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
Thank you areo tech for building such a great machine I have had an aero tech my whole life I have never cleaned carpets with any other truck mount keep making such great trucks.

the picture is me by the tire of the truck the first day we picked the truck up our truck means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleantechsk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom