Aerotech @ M6F

Mikey P

Administrator
I for one am a bit shocked that they don't see the value of being at this event.

What with no Vortex being there and this anal retentive, over cleaning, ego driven, bad business decision making group of complete carpet cleaning losers I could not think of a better audience for them to show off the goods.

Please call Diette @801 292 0493 to let her know that you want to touch The Big Truck @ MF.

Name
Lee Stockwell
What's the slim chance that any intelligent MB vet would buy a "big truck" in 2010 or beyond, given what we've observed over the last 3-4 years?

.....without SEEING one?

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's because you never go anywhere, and never talk to anyone when you do.

Try being personable at MF this year and maybe someone will show you theirs.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I got it locked down. She said there will be owners there, but they dont know yet. I told her I want to purchase 3 and i need them there. :)

harryhides

Name
Tony
hogjowl said:

What a nerve !
Like you've been anywhere 'cept Atlanta and "Rio on the Gulf" Mobile to surf in the harbor.

Bjorn

Will Vlad be there for the 9 pm friday night truck mount round table I'm sure Lance from San Diego has some questions

F

FB7777

I'm disappointed that Butler won't be there,

I remember at Vegas COnnections 2007 , Aerotech was parked right next to the Butler Box Milk Truck

Lee is right IMO, we are 1 terrorist event away for $5 / gallon gas at any given moment

as we allegedly creep out of this jobless recovery ( wtf that means ) we will see gas at the very least, shadow the movement

Scott Rogers

harryhides said:
hogjowl said:

What a nerve !
Like you've been anywhere 'cept Atlanta and "Rio on the Gulf" Mobile to surf in the harbor.

What are you stalking him again you FREAK ?????? Geeze someone needs to lock you up

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
From talking to her on the phone........ She said there would be to many liabilities if they would bring an aerotech, (probably meaning it would have miles and use on it and they couldnt seel it for much) She said they keep no units on hand. They only build to order takes 6-8 weeks to build. I'm just wandering what kind of company doesnt keep any on hand? Who wants to wait on one? If I want something I want it now. sounds liek they dont have much money. Oh and theres a one thousand dollar deposit on it if you want one built.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
AT has always been a 1k deposit or at least in the past 5 years. Blueline req a 8K deposit back when I purchased mine I have no idea now. Both great trucks however I am leary after seeing the blower HX pictures that Ron posted. Seems like Blueline is adding to many gadgets that can breakdown. Like Jim says I'd take the 6008 (Q)any day.
The used AT with low hours/time that JonDon had listed is SOLD! at 61k what a deal!

Mike Draper

fred boyle said:
I'm disappointed that Butler won't be there,

I remember at Vegas COnnections 2007 , Aerotech was parked right next to the Butler Box Milk Truck

Lee is right IMO, we are 1 terrorist event away for $5 / gallon gas at any given moment

as we allegedly creep out of this jobless recovery ( wtf that means ) we will see gas at the very least, shadow the movement

dang straight, and if that doesn't make you think, just look at Iran's behavior right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom