Aerotech owners

Mikey P

Administrator
I got a 5 AM wake up call from Yappy.

He told me he insisted on all SS fittings on the units built by AT.

Someone found a way to save a buck.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
more then a buck was saved on mine...a lot of galvanized fittings...no blower site glass
no step on the side to get in and out with...Until Shawn replaced my panel face plate it was plastic....
not to mention the amount of welds I was missing on my fresh tank.....I came to the conclusion that the only difference between everyone's 1400 and my 1200 is just 200 pounds of missing metal.......

Greenie

Jim Martin said:
I came to the conclusion that the only difference between everyone's 1400 and my 1200 is just 200 pounds of missing metal.......

Another quote of the day!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I already posted on the galv fittings on the hot water side. I do have brass on the cold water side which is a good idea. I have the galv elbows in the hose reels and I would image the internal pipe as well. They need to go asap.

The elbows into/out of the hx really concern me. I really don't even want to look at them.

The hoses can be replaced with new fittings for about $100. So I will just mark it down for 12 months to change them out. I happen to have a parker dealer about 20 mins from me.

When you see the rust in your filters, then change them quick or it will get worse quickly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom