After one week with the 421

Chris A

Name
Chris
My wife and other part-timer did some jobs on their own last week with my van (figured the cds was easier to run for her), so I got a chance to put about 10 hours on my "new" back up truck. I must say behind the wand there was no noticeable difference, about my only complaint is the small waste tank (60 gal?), and I need to jet up the wand (04 flow aw-29) :oops: Anything I should be looking out for on an 07 boxxer 421 with 1800 hours? Btw, the HX's are all new due to a freeze before I bought it and the top end of the motor was just rebuilt.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chris can the machine handle a bigger tank? I always hate small waste tanks, you just about finish with a job and then that sucker fills up. :evil:

Bucey

Name
FFA?
list of things i ran into with mine around the same age.

heat sensor went bad ( two by the way different times a week apart) cost 285 includes parts and labor. if it happens in future change both out same time.

380 degree valve went bad. cost me 80 to ship i put it in my self.

spring broke in the pressure adjustment assembly cost me 35 for the repair kit i put it in my self.

the one thing that really suck with this thing is the general maint that needs to be done by trained tec cost $$$.

for the most part i like my boxxer. it has made me good business.

Jamesh921

Name
James
the one thing that really suck with this thing is the general maint that needs to be done by trained tec cost $$$.

Can you elaborate more about that?
What maintenance are you referring too and is it the same with the Boxxer 427?

Thanks

Jamesh921

Name
James
somebody talk to me. I'm about to climb into a Boxxer 427 and need to know any/all issues with this machine.

Somebody who has been there, please drop in on this post and give out the real info. What do I have to look forward too????? What issues am I going to have to deal with?

Thanks,
James

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom