Name
Brian Robison
:shock:

HARPER said:
"I am dEvIStAtEd"... :shock: ... :cry:

"sKaNK".... thathurts

Good LUCK...!
I think you have done a Great Job...In your PLAN... :!:
With the proper SUBS...in this "Day & Age"....you truley do NOT need equipment.. :!:

Like-it or- NOT...We are all BUYING ....New customers... :shock:
With brians business plan...he can actually "control" his expense for each cleint purchase..

While I am sure ...He would LOVE to retain every customer... :!: "It is NOT imperitive"
He can assign a FIXED cost to each cleint... 8) He is in COMPLETE control of his OVERHEAD..

Removing such TANGABLES as..purchase of equipment,maintaince of said equipment,insurance,
fuel,repairs,employee's taxes & benefits,offsite office,chemicals,ect.................. :wink:

He in essense has the ability to FUNCTION as a multi-truck operation .... with NONE of
the FIXED overhead... :wink: he is drawing from an endless NATIONAL customer LIST...

He has CREATED....a NATIONAL FRANCHISE...with his IDEA's & a set of BALLS...BRAVO.. :!:
He is NOT a B&S company...&...He obviously...hires quality SUBS...

"I"...more than ANYONE HERE...have bUsTeD HiS bAllS....So.."I"..should be the 1st :!: ...To
congradulate him is his SUCCESS.. :D

The ..KEY to his success is HIS personality & a GOOD women that BELIEVES in HIM..!!!!!!!

KuDoS...
SKANK.. :oops:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I guess I should mention this

Brian Wrote
Do you have equipment for yourself to clean with there in case things get ugly?Not a chance. Buying equipment would be admitting defeat in what I am doing. Jump in with both feet or don't jump in at all.
If I grow and buy equipment for an employee? Maybe.

:lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R AKA Corky said:
:shock:

HARPER said:
"I am dEvIStAtEd"... :shock: ... :cry:

"sKaNK".... thathurts

Good luck ..."Mr. Cole''
I think you have done a Great Job...In your PLAN... :!:
With the proper SUBS...in this "Day & Age"....you truley do NOT need equipment.. :!:

Like-it or- NOT...We are all BUYING ....New customers... :shock:
With GREG's business plan...he can actually "control" his expense for each cleint purchase..

While I am sure ...greg would LOVE to retain every customer... :!: "It is NOT imperitive"
He can assign a FIXED cost to each cleint... 8) He is in COMPLETE control of his OVERHEAD..

Removing such TANGABLES as..purchase of equipment,maintaince of said equipment,insurance,
fuel,repairs,employee's taxes & benefits,offsite office,chemicals,ect.................. :wink:

Greg in essense has the ability to FUNCTION as a multi-truck operation with NONE of
the FIXED overhead... :wink: he is drawing from an endless NATIONAL customer LIST...

Greg has CREATED a NATIONAL FRANCHISE...with his IDEA's & a set of BALLS...BRAVO.. :!:
Greg is NOT a B&S company...&...He obviously...hires quality SUBS...

"I"...more than ANYONE HERE...have bUsTeD HiS bAllS....So.."I"..should be the 1st :!: ...To
congradulate him is his SUCCESS.. :D

The ..KEY to his success is HIS personality & a GOOD women that BELIEVES in HIM..!!!!!!!

KuDoS..."Mr. Cole"

Ps. Thank's again for allowing us to EVEN be in the same room with you.. :roll:

SKANK.. :oops:

obviouSly anothEr dRunKeN ..post..Has ReAReD its UglY heAD.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom