air flow

Richie

Question about airflow. I use a Genesis 59 400 psi with a RX 20, drimaster, CMP 1.75", GG ProChem 11 in 1.75", GG pmf 802, steamway single jet. I run a Y at the tank and 2" all the way to the wand.

I get under 1 hr dry time with the drimaster
I get under 2 hour dry time with the wands and air movers.
With the RX with the HE head I am getting longer dry-times but is usually on dirtier carpet.

My question is would I get better dry times w/ the RX with the old style head and what jet? 1 or 1.5

for sale CMP 1.75 4 jet wand best offer pick up only.

Thanks
Richie

charlie brown

You've got a wide range of tools. This stuff gets down to personal preference. I have an Rx-20 (old style head), i keep it around for the really dirty stuff. I put glides on it (slightly less agitation, but easier on the back) and kept the o.e.m. jets. The glides seemed to improve dry times.I can turn the pressure up for better flushing or down for shorter dry times. If dry times were more of a concern to you , you could use cone jets. I use the half slot type glides I thought the holed glides plugged up to fast. The hole glide most likely dry a little faster then the half slot. I generally use the RX at about 250 p.s.i. working pressure. Most of this is personal preference as to what you are trying to achieve.

Greenie

Advice is like medicine, sometimes it don't taste so good, but it'll still make us better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom