Air Hog Vac Motor Burnt Up

Brett

Have about 4 hours on the 3 stage and it burnt up today. Spit small black plastic pieces out the exhaust. Anybody know what part in the motor that would break like that. Motor had burning smell when it broke and won't turn now.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
dont worry about it. Just call who you bought it from and they will send you a new one. its under warranty for 1 year

Name
John LaBarbera
Brett said:
Have about 4 hours on the 3 stage and it burnt up today. Spit small black plastic pieces out the exhaust. Anybody know what part in the motor that would break like that. Motor had burning smell when it broke and won't turn now.

Those are not peices from the motor. And Brett we've talked on the phone, you have my # why didn't you just call?

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Cut the wires to that vac motor and finish the job. I'm sure you'll have a new motor in a day or two, depending on where you live.

Brett

John, I know you will take care of it. I was just curious what part might of broke. I was using the 360i and without the extra power of the air hog, I finished with my wand. The air hog makes a big difference in suction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom