Air Movers & Tarps

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The one and only I own is a 2-speed big ole blue DryEz model. Still works great, still as bulky and heavy as ever. Been searching for small/better and seen one at my supply place (forgot the make/model). Searching the net and seen a couple. Anyone think they've seen the slick latest and greatest?

Mark Saiger gave me (us, if you went to the Fest) a great tip on a poly coated/canvas tarp 4'X12'. Woe, snagged off of Amazon. Look for Poly-Coated Canvas Dropgloth by Galaxy Products. It's the answer to a better tarp to clean yer upholstery pieces on, or any other use on the job.

I am a Harbor Freight junkie! I have 4 of their blowers and they are good If you like things like GFCI and want a 12" beast, look at Northern Tool. I have three of these for my 8" and I have a 12" blower too.
When I do a banquet hall, I have two of these for the floor, but 2 years ago, it was around $139. To keep me from expiring, I use this. In 2012 it came with the extension poles for $99 and hits the spot. I am adding a 24", because I have 25% off coupons to use...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom