Airport Security

Credits
Name
bryan
Bill, do you still use a boarding pass? I'd assumed you'd be scanning your digital watch.

PS: I'm cleaning out my office for painting and carpet. Right now it feels like that picture.

Credits
Name
bryan
I waited in a TSA line for 2 hours this morning to get on a 35 minute flight. Two of five check points were open, no pre-check or express lines open.

If someone wants to steal my flight they can have it.

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
Name
John Stewart
Most travellers are the problem to the long lines.
They wait until they get to the scanning conveyor belt to begin the disrobing and unpacking process.
The TSA tubs should be available sooner to the people in line.
By the time I get to the scanning belt my shoes, belt and jackets are already off. My laptop, zip lock bag and other items are in tubs. My wallet, any metal items and phone are in my bag that will go through the scanner.
I mean come on people!! Were you surprised you would have to go through this ritual!?

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
Most travellers are the problem to the long lines.
They wait until they get to the scanning conveyor belt to begin the disrobing and unpacking process.
The TSA tubs should be available sooner to the people in line.
By the time I get to the scanning belt my shoes, belt and jackets are already off. My laptop, zip lock bag and other items are in tubs. My wallet, any metal items and phone are in my bag that will go through the scanner.
I mean come on people!! Were you surprised you would have to go through this ritual!?
Next year we will all be naked and the checkers will all be wearing latex gloves.

Latest posts