Al Capons Hangout

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
i wanna Cookie for this one !

Got a call to clean one of the top units in an old Historical Building here locally.

It's called Montrose Court and history has proven that Al Capone used to come hide out here : )

I asked everyone I saw if Jimmy Hoffas body was in the basement : )

a8usybup.jpg

Pretty sure some well known Tommy Gun Gangsta's stood right here
y9urure7.jpg

Tyler with a load going in an old dilapidated elevator. This thing literally chugged ad it went up n down. We limited our ticket usage on this ride, we had more to do than sit in there all day!
ege3evej.jpg

Not sure exactly what units the gangsters played in. But this was a corner unit w a goo back ally view
aza4yten.jpg

Then there was your typical too floor pet piss soaked rug we used S&G boosted w Flex then set off a DD-12quat Bomb in it.

I shoulda charged more, but it is a Large Account so it was a banger, in n out : )
ha9yta7a.jpg

The End!

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, I love that old stuff.. I cleaned one of his houses around here on Capone Ct. in Brookfield only if the walls could talk! The house I cleaned used to have a 200' tunnel to the woods(It was all closed up though)..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Whata coincidence i did Gov George Romneys house back in the 70's...
it had an escape tunnel as well.................

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The lil squares at the bottom are Glass Blocks for light to travel through. There is a sky light above me.

e8edesu3.jpg

They had these throughout the building. One was outside the unit we cleaned. Told Tyler not to stand on it, not 15 min later he was yellin at me fur standing on it.

Basement was locked, plus it is a Rough Part of town. The feeling in the building was like the outside world didnt exist. Ya really felt it when you went back outside : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom