Alex, some of us want to know...

Bob Foster

Please show us a picture of you with one of your trucks in it showing the business signs. And I'm curious what kind of a truckmount system are you are running, your wand and upholstery tool preference too.

Why is it that when people researched your information that you provided in your profile they can't seem to find a listing for your company? Can you provide this for us? After all, you repeatedly state your experience so its only credible if people know you are who you claim to be. So respectfully, lets get this straightened out.

Why is it in the thread where you were debating with Jim Martin you drew examples based out of NY and Jersey when according to your profile you have a Florida operation?

Why is it that you have decided to take a condescending tone with some very credible and respected people on this forum?

You have basically come here looking for a new home but yet have been very rude to us. This doesn't seem to add up.

You do remind some of us of Devil Dog shiteatinggrin ... how tall are you?

Name
Jesse
If you move around to the front of his home you'll see the van that's on his web page.

Only one of my 13 employee's knows where I live because they pick up the vans from my 4000sf warehouse.

Sorry everyone else, FU Alex. shiteatinggrin

K

Kabluey

I like that he writes his own reviews about his own company, the author of the review uses Alex's screen name here.

Alexarz

Bob, you assume that I know who these "credible" people are. All I can say is that some of them made some bombastic criticisms toward the Hydramaster RDM that are simply not true. I don't know most of the members here so you cannot assume that I am aware of who they are or their accomplishments. When I joined the forum, I made a statement of truth about why I was here and disclosed some information that I was lambasted for. Should I befriend these imbeciles?

K

Kabluey

Alexarz said:
Bob, you assume that I know who these "credible" people are. All I can say is that some of them made some bombastic criticisms toward the Hydramaster RDM that are simply not true. I don't know most of the members here so you cannot assume that I am aware of who they are or their accomplishments. When I joined the forum, I made a statement of truth about why I was here and disclosed some information that I was lambasted for. Should I befriend these imbeciles?

Youre the guy with the fake profile. Just the fact that you wrote a review for your own company using your alexarz handle. Busted

You should visit T M F. Great place for you.

Ryan

Alexarz said:

I know you don't use that word in daily speech... at least I hope not :shock:

I'm flattered that your using an online thesaurus to try and impress us though. Unfortunately your still an moron, ploys like that might impress the Allens but not us.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Alexarz said:
Bob, you assume that I know who these "credible" people are. All I can say is that some of them made some bombastic criticisms toward the Hydramaster RDM that are simply not true. I don't know most of the members here so you cannot assume that I am aware of who they are or their accomplishments. When I joined the forum, I made a statement of truth about why I was here and disclosed some information that I was lambasted for. Should I befriend these s?

buck up....my gwad........no body gives a rats ass what you clean with or how great you think it might be...I clean with a vortex but it sure as hell don't make me better then anyone else on this board.....its just my preference and there is a ton of people that cant stand the machine ..but just because that is how they feel about it does not make them an imbecile...if your to soft to take others thoughts on equipment then maybe you should go back over to *** and let them hold your hand and tell you what you want to here......

Bob Foster

Alex, this place can bring out the best in people and the worst. It's your choice.

I think some of your remarks about rotary machines are thought-provoking but why not loose the edge?

Jim Martin is a straight a shooter as you will find here.

So, why not just start again now? You won't be the first person to do so and admit that they were concerned initially to put out their real name and business info.

Alexarz

I don't know who Jim Martin is but it is not true that a Hydramaster RDM is a POS. Like any machine, it is not perfect but if used correctly, it is a phenomenal machine. Most operators don't realize how quirky it is and run it with clogged water ports or with too little water pressure. I agree that if the water is only allowed to flow across the metal shoes, it does not work well. However, if the machine is shooting the water at a more downward angle, it becomes a better cleaning machine than many imagine.

Finally, none of this matters all that much anyway because the RV360i is an excellent rotary machine without the quirks.

K

Kabluey

Jim you should say youre sorry I think you hurt the little guys feelings. :cry: :cry:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ok......I'm sorry that you use the RDM.........

But hey....if you think it is the best thing since a PBJ...more power to ya....
But not everyone here is going to share your passion for the machine......

life sucks.get a helmet........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom