alternatives for X580

Bucey

Name
FFA?
this stuff is 41.00 plus. Is there something else only covers around 600 to 1000 sq ft?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
John,

Don't you think that Fiberlock's IAQ 2000 (concentrate) or the IAQ 2500 (RTU) would be closer crossover? In my mind, Shockwave is more like Microban QGC (a cleaner/disinfectant).

Name
Shawn Forsythe
OK, so you need the Pyrethrin (for bugs)?

Try M-7 for Fleas. But remember, if you are doing this as a pay-for-service, then you probably need an pesticide applicators/exterminators license.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
But remember, if you are doing this as a pay-for-service, then you probably need an pesticide applicators/exterminators license.

I was wondering that? Is that for sure?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
It depends on your State's regulations regarding exterminators.

In California, you don't want to be doing pest control for profit, while being unlicensed.

M-7 for fleas
R Value West
810 E 18th St
Los Angeles, CA 90021
(213) 747-0223

This product is designed to be added to your carpet cleaning solution. However, it's only approved application is for a portable. I don't think you could be concentrated enough through a chem jug/flowmeter unit.

We used to sell this product, until we heard some of our customers were penalized. It is interesting that there is nothing illegal about selling this product to an unlicensed person, nor buying it, or even using it without a license (for personal/consumer use). Where you cross the line is when you actually perform the extermination service as a business. The state rightfully reasons that someone who is doing it for hire must be trained and held responsible for both efficacy and safety.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Much to my initial amazement, Steri-Fab is a completely legal California EPA registered disinfectant.
The label is amazingly simple for a registered product of its type. Usually there is a lot more technical info and detailed instruction on a registered product.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
rstrick said:
this stuff is 41.00 plus. Is there something else only covers around 600 to 1000 sq ft?

Ryan
I'd like to ask what the situation is that has you considering Microban X-580? We have several products in the microban which might be better suited for the application but I need to better understand your needs.

Name
Nate W.
Shawn Forsythe said:
Much to my initial amazement, Steri-Fab is a completely legal California EPA registered disinfectant.
The label is amazingly simple for a registered product of its type. Usually there is a lot more technical info and detailed instruction on a registered product.

We've used that since the early 90's. Great stuff. My pops used to get it for $35 a 5gallon pail when he was a distributor. Now, the distributor who carries it wants over $200 a 5gallon pail. Somethings a bit fishy... :lol: We use it sparingly.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ryan;

You should be able to find the X-580 for ~ $38 with prepaid freight.

The reason we like that product is the:

1. EPA Registation for both spray & ULV fog application.
2. It uses a naturally derived botanical insecticidal ingredient (Pyrethrum).
3. Texas has approved this product for bed bugs in textiles.
4. Phenol disinfectant active is effective on a wide variety of organisms.
5. Protects stored fabrics against textile-destroying insects for up to six months.

Larry

A

amazingcleansc

Larry Cobb said:
Ryan;

You should be able to find the X-580 for ~ $38 with prepaid freight.

The reason we like that product is the:

1. EPA Registation for both spray & ULV fog application.
2. It uses a naturally derived botanical insecticidal ingredient (Pyretheum).
3. Texas has approved this product for bed bugs in textiles.
4. Phenol disinfectant active is effective on a wide variety of organisms.

Larry

wow. I just sprayed microban all through my house and I feel just fi.. :twitch: fi.. :twitch: fi.. :twitch:

I'm doing good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom