Am I missing something? Re: Domain Look-a-likes.***

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
posted on ICS

James is just mad because Mick banned him. James has never seen the contract. So I won't address him. He bases his information off of hearsay as he has never heard my fathers side. So he is assuming to gain sympathy for his new hate style board that is mostly comprised of hate threads about *** and my family. Plus we all know what "assume" means.

On the other hand I have read it. It plainly states Jeff is 100% responsible for the promotion and sale. My father out of kindness of his heart let Jeff use his credit card to buy the parts to help resurrect his ailing truck mount company that was so broke he couldn't even afford to buy the necessary parts. he told my father he had a used blower so to NOT worry about paying for that. But now all the sudden he is saying my fathers owes him for the blower. What a slime ball. He is now over 3 months overdue paying it back so my father ask for partial payment back. He won't even talk to my father on the phone or return his calls.

So apparently in an attempt to weasel out of payment he has fabricated these stories to paint my father n a bad light and make him self look angelic. He should be ashamed of himself.

You know they NEVER had a problem until Jeff and James started another board, in true fashion imitating another board attempting to slow down our growth they constantly slander and mislead people. What a coincidence.

So slice and dice it any way you like the fact remains, Jeff has the machine, Jeff has my fathers money and all my father has is a piece of paper.
Thieves!!!

Tre

Mikey P

Administrator
Gill said it best..

Re: Domain Look-a-likes
Posted By Dave Gill on 1/26/2010 at 8:59 PM

why dont you grow a set and just man up and deal with your problems with your hands..all this little kid crap makes you look like a baby..man up or shut up finally!! good lord

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom