An Amazing device that can save alot of time and Aggrevation.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
About 5 years ago I realized the importance of this device. we were using a new portable to clean the office carpet in a high rise building. I cant remember the sq footage but the 1st time everything went smooth and easy-- maybe only 4 hours to do the job.

The next time we performed the cleaning, maybe 4 months later, the machine kept breaking down-- it TOOK 3 days to do the same job! I was so upset at the manufacturer of this POS machine-- UNTIL I discovered this Amazing Device-- Its Called "The Owners Manual"

I discovered it was operator error and not the machines fault-- Think about Dusting off this device and using IT--maybe just as a refresher course--- you might be surprised at what you learn.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
it was a water pump issue. when you shut down any machine there are cool down/shut down procedures to follow which is explained in the manuals. we failed to relieve the pressure in the solution lines- both in the machine and external hoses.-- this caused problems with the water pump-- too much pressure-- this pressure caused the sprocket on the water pump to keep falling off-
Did you know porties also Have "Blower Filters" that need to be cleaned!?-- should be a no brainer but it took the owners manual to point this out..

If you are busy-- consider moving this amazing device near the toilet. warning-- your legs may go numb if you read for too long.:biggrin:

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom