An arm and a leg..

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20230801-084320.pngScreenshot_20230801-084329.pngScreenshot_20230801-084341.pngScreenshot_20230801-084349.png

Mikey P

Administrator
You know, Jeff!

one of those guys with a prochem 405, a 3 tier chem shelf, a Quad Jet with no glide, some Ultrapak mint and CTI Extreme Clean, a rake missing half it's teeth, a stair tool slash upholstery tool, a spinner that doesn't spin, 7 blue blocks, 34 tabs and , a $12 pump up, some rust remover and a great personality.

Last edited:
Name
Jeff T
You know, Jeff!

one of thoose guys with a prochem 405, a 3 tier chem shelf, a Quad Jet with no glide, some Ultrapak mint and CTI Extreme Clean, a rake missing half it's teeth, a stair tool slash upholstery tool, a spinner that doesn't spin, 7 blue blocks, 34 tabs and , a $12 pump up, some rust remover and a great personality.
šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You know, Jeff!

one of thoose guys with a prochem 405, a 3 tier chem shelf, a Quad Jet with no glide, some Ultrapak mint and CTI Extreme Clean, a rake missing half it's teeth, a stair tool slash upholstery tool, a spinner that doesn't spin, 7 blue blocks, 34 tabs and , a $12 pump up, some rust remover and a great personality.
But, does he use a Shark with the Best Buy warrantyšŸ¤£ What say you Jeff?šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
You know, Jeff!

one of those guys with a prochem 405, a 3 tier chem shelf, a Quad Jet with no glide, some Ultrapak mint and CTI Extreme Clean, a rake missing half it's teeth, a stair tool slash upholstery tool, a spinner that doesn't spin, 7 blue blocks, 34 tabs and , a $12 pump up, some rust remover and a great personality.
Savage

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Spot on Jim...
Now Mike who got the job...
An why aint you sold him a glide...
You got to start promoting better Man.
Your far more qualified in all areas.
An a big dog in an association they pay dues to.
You want me come up for a month with my pup an my pup tent.
An put em outta biz Fer ya...an I'll do it unglided...
Have Butler Wand will travel...

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P and SamIam
Back
Top Bottom