And I thought an EZ was a crudE POS.

Mikey P

Administrator
old truckmount.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Let's say you have a soft touch trigger, you could be at 400 or 800 and not know.

Do you base your maintenance off the smell of the oil?

Want to run an acid rinse? Tough shit, go post spray it.

Alkaline rinse?, go dump some Fabuloso in the 55gal drum.

This damn thing pisses me off more and more because its design for that Ultimate Broke Dick who puts price before professionalism.

I've never seen this turd before but White Magic went out of business due to its bad karma.

Reactions: DAT and BIG WOOD

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
That was actually a very reliable machine. It only let me down on one job in 14 years and that was because a hose busted and I didn’t have anything to fix it with.

Taking it to the junkyard is going to be like burying an old friend. An old stinky friend.

White Magic way over engineered those things, but after I removed all the electrical and most plumbing she was a money making beast.

Mikey P

Administrator
That was actually a very reliable machine. It only let me down on one job in 14 years and that was because a hose busted and I didn’t have anything to fix it with.

Taking it to the junkyard is going to be like burying an old friend. An old stinky friend.

White Magic way over engineered those things, but after I removed all the electrical and most plumbing she was a money making beast.
Are you saying it came with everything it's missing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom