Andrechelle.com questions

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I understand this site is built by Andrechelle. I would like to know how that business performs on changing current websites to make it better for SEO if anyone would like to share. I've narrowed my searches down to 2 other internet co's and weighing my options. I would appreciate all input on this...thanks, Bill

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Bill, you will not go wrong hiring Andrechelle the Cermaks have been great to work with. She awnsered the phone for me once whilst she was on the convention floor at connections!

My site went live with Andrechelle March of 2009. They have been great to work with. My starter site was a good price and ranked on googles first page quickly. I recall a very short time (maybe a week or 2) from the time I placed my order to being online. As we speak my site is being redesigned so my buttons are hard to read and some formatting is wierd.

Test it out, google:
carpet cleaning geneva
carpet cleaning batavia
carpet cleaning st. charles
carpet cleaning wayne

These are my primary towns. Notice no state (cheating) included in search term. For Geneva I compete with Geneva Switzerland. St. Charles Mo. and LA. are also highly competetive. I think Mrs Finkelgroover will try that term first, see the out of state stuff (along with Norm's Carpet Cleaning) and then add in the IL. Now she sees me 2 x and is compelled to send me $$.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They knows what they are doing when it comes to SEO. Their sites are generally nice but I think the designs need more input from a "selling carpet cleaning" point of view...wherever that may come from.

Super clean sites and obviously do well in the searches. Just work with them to make the site your own.

Newman, did they design your site? (surely not) No offense but it's ugly as hell....it could really use some work.
Looks like a bad dungeons and dragons site.

Again, no offense.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Thanks Chris. That helps, but I'm a little concerned because Joey posted some stuff that was a major concern to me, then he erased it. The stuff he posted is something that concerns me as I have had the same problem with several web companies in the past.

Hey Brian, you've seen my website before...it's just a matter of removing/tweaking and replacing things around correct? One company won't do anything unless I completly start over which gives them a fee to rebuild then collect $$ every month for the SEO program.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You need to build off what you have...even if that means stipping it down and making it pretty. You can also change any of the SEO stuff as well.....you don't need to "start over" ...like building another site.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Brian R said:
Newman, did they design your site? (surely not) No offense but it's ugly as hell....it could really use some work.
Again, no offense.

Brian, I resemble that remark. No offense taken. Andrechelle assembled the site at my direction. My graphic designer is a mid 30's house mommy. I know my ugly as hell site breaks several "rules" many experts have touted. I was never really good at following the pack. I have not been accused of being a Lemming. I have looked at hundreds of BDCC sites and they all look very vanilla and similar. If nothing else, mine stands out.

My site does not do well at attracting the lower end work.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Newman said:
Brian R said:
Again, no offense.

Brian, I resemble that remark. No offense taken. Andrechelle assembled the site at my direction. My graphic designer is a mid 30's house mommy. I know my ugly as hell site breaks several "rules" many experts have touted. I was never really good at following the pack. I have not been accused of being a Lemming. I have looked at hundreds of BDCC sites and they all look very vanilla and similar. If nothing else, mine stands out.

My site does not do well at attracting the lower end work.

Looks good to me. Norm looks a little young to be cleaning carpets, but maybe that's an old picture. What do you think is wrong with it, Brian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom