Angie's list

Name
Bruce
I have not had any yet, they just moved into my area so im getting excited to see whats going to happen with it. Two of my competitors already have bad reviews on angieslist .

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
It's been here for a while. Not sure if it will ever take off because users have to pay to get in. Yelp.com as well as servicemagic and the local yahoo and google are all free.

Albert

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have an A rating but I get buried way down on the list

yes, you have to pay to join just like here

a couple of cleaners here use it and swear by it but they pay to be at the top of the list and the more subscribers there are in the area then the more you have to pay to remain at the top

I haven't got any jobs because of it but I know I lost a couple of jobs before I got a rating

HydroDude

Name
JB
You don't pay to be on the list or pay for placement on the list, placement goes by the amount of reviews you have been given by members that pay to look for service companies...

I have been on list for couple years, have received few referrals, unfortunately they all did not submit reviews...but have been nice jobs...

Once you get on the list you can pay for display ads in the monthly magazine, and that may result in more calls from members.

ksokalski

Nick - You can check your company rating and change around your company information by visiting http://company.angieslist.com

It is free to perform actions for your own company.

As for my experiece with it, I do not pay to be on top and have still received several referrals from it. I have about 6 member reviews at the present time. Also, customers do not have to be a member to post a review on your company. They just have to be a member to read what others have stated about other companies.

It is actually a brilliant business.

Kris - Carpet 1st

Back
Top Bottom