Angieslist.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you're not on it....get on it. Call your customers and have them put you on it.
I am pretty sure anyone can sign up now but don't take my word for that.

I've been with them a good amount of years and have the A rating (Take that Harpo shiteatinggrin ) so I may see more work but I'm telling you now...

In my Roseville area I am gettig more work from Angieslist then any other website except Google. All the Judy's Book, Kudzu, City Search etc don't even come close.

And these are good jobs. Well over my minimum on each....and I am not paying Angieslist anywhere near what I used to pay YP.com etc.

Do it now...don't piss me off :evil: :evil:

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
ull see there soon...my website will be up in 3 days...we'll talk soon about the zip code thing as well :p

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
If you're not on it....get on it. Call your customers and have them put you on it.
I am pretty sure anyone can sign up now but don't take my word for that.

I've been with them a good amount of years and have the A rating (Take that Harpo shiteatinggrin ) so I may see more work but I'm telling you now...

In my Roseville area I am gettig more work from Angieslist then any other website except Google. All the Judy's Book, Kudzu, City Search etc don't even come close.

And these are good jobs. Well over my minimum on each....and I am not paying Angieslist anywhere near what I used to pay YP.com etc.

Do it now...don't piss me off :evil: :evil:
So Brian, can you share specifics on HOW you are tactfully motivating your customers to review you on Angieslist? And are you having any problems with your competitors posting fake reviews? I seem to recall this was a big issue for Anglieslist in the past.

Thanks,
Steve
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS I see you don't list Yelp? How about any other review sites? BTW, I agree on the potential for this area- they are "Cheerleaders on steroids".

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yelp would be on the list as well. I do get some work from Yelp but nothing like Angieslist.

I never asked for reviews untill a few months ago. If they came from Angies, I would ask for a "raving review".
I haven't asked any other customer to go on there specifically.

I do ask every customer to give me reviews elsewhere.

Really, the customers from Angies know that the reviews are important and are very understanding when I ask.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Another huge week and weekend of Angieslist customers AND repeats from Angieslist of almost a year ago.

I'm beginning to have some faith in that company. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom