Angieslist.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, I know the "deal of the day" thing has been overdone on this board.

But I thought I would bring up that Angieslist called me yesterday and said they opened up their version of the Deal of the Day in my area.

I've been waiting for this.....and they know it. :lol: (You think I'm annoying here??)

I've yet to speak with the rep but I'm curious to see if I'm able to a better deal in my favor than Groupon all things considered.

We'll see.

Anyone have experience with the Angieslist Deal of the Day?

I know LIsa Brought it up at Mikey'sFest...maybe she has some info.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I need to look into that some more since I'm still "advertising" with them. Hasn't been working very well lately. Maybe because I'm not putting enough work into it huh? Didn't know I was supposed to do their job for them after reading some of the stuff they've been sending lately.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
so they want a fee,and now want u to pay more to send out a discount too, double dipping. they are starting to dilute the original purpose of their service

Jay D

Name
Jay D
so they want a fee,and now want u to pay more to send out a discount too, double dipping. they are starting to dilute the original purpose of their service

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jay D said:

They've always had "extra" advertising that you can do like be in their magazine etc.

I do agree that "We've" done all the work as far as getting emails etc because our work is what brings them in. SO, I can see where maybe they could take a very low % or none at all....all things considered...for sending out a daily email.

Unless they've gone out and farmed their own...which they HAVE had some paid advertising so it's really just "you make the call" I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom