Angry Joe Monster

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mine?? Lol I've been puzzled by a few ways he runs things. Trying to figure out his head space in that area. I have come to the conclusion, we are two different kinds of CEO. But his social media chops are undeniable. So is the effectiveness. That's why I am not running a digital media agency.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Here's what I figure. He Hires Way more than he needs to. He has a completely open PTO policy. He gives them as much time off as they want. Because he hires more than he needs, the A players rise to the top the B players have something to strive for and the C players get cut. Regularly. His unemployment bracket must be through the roof. I talked to the CFO he brought in eight months ago. They closed down the San Francisco shop and laid off more than 80 employees. There are many disgruntled people. His social media presence gives the recruiting office unlimited flow of young hungry creatives. Then he can pay them a small wage to learn at vaynermedia for 18 months. Overall it seems like a good model but there is high turnover. They also don't have any true hierarchy. They assemble in teams. It's all very foreign to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom