Annies Mailbox

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anybody see annies mailbox today. That's the old Ann Lander's column in the paper. If you don't get it you can probably find it on the web somewhere. A lady wrote in bashing people that let their dogs piss on their floors or other peoples floors.

Name
Bruce
Dear Annie: No one could love animals more than I do. I have had pets all my life and have served on humane society boards. Having said this, let me ask all of you pet lovers this question: How would you feel if I walked into your house and relieved myself on your carpeting or hardwood floor?This is an advisory to all those pet owners who take undisciplined animals into other people's homes: Please don't. It is neither right nor fair. Yes, Fluffy may be just too cute, but not when she is urinating on my rugs.
A home is frequently the largest investment most of us make, and having it damaged by undisciplined animals is just plain wrong. If you must travel with a pet that is not housebroken, use a portable cage or kennel to confine the animal. -- Animal Lover

Dear Animal Lover: Many people consider their pets to be their children, but they would be appalled if a child were permitted to soil their carpet. We hope your letter will inspire them to be equally considerate when it comes to their animal companions.
I've never understood people that do this.

Reactions: KevinL and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom